brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 150,192 times)

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

f**k yeah!

Looking a little plasticy, but they do look like mostly stills for the public, not for the movie.

EDIT:
Quick analysis:
The ship is called the Prometheus. There is an ampule room, so we now got a name on that - ampules are used to collect samples of liquids, including DNA, which probably serves its importance in the film. Idris Elba be rocking a company shirt, and there's an interesting eagle and sun logo painted onto the suits and on the metal pin that make me think of the Weylan-Yutani logo from ALIEN.

Suits are looking a little flashy, but the movie is looking good.

Lonely Universe

*jizz*

Ruzena

Ruzena

I just came...

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Nov 23, 2011, 12:23:55 AM
Quick analysis:
Idris Elba be rocking a company shirt, and there's an interesting eagle and sun logo painted onto the suits and on the metal pin that make me think of the Weylan-Yutani logo from ALIEN.

Crappily put into visual form for you guys.

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

I don't know what to say....f*************k!

SiL

SiL

Mm Giger sets.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

I wonder if this proves not only were we created in the Space Jockey's image, but reguardless wether Prometheus turns out to be a prequel to ALIEN or not, was the creature from that film wearing a bio-suite as has been suggested by Scott himself, and if it was, could the occupant inside have been more human than anyone was expecting... just a thought, but I'm hoping not!!

f**k yeah!

Looking a little plasticy, but they do look like mostly stills for the public, not for the movie.

I wouldn't be suprised if this picture turns out to be the official movie poster

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Christ, this is looking good. Wish the spacesuits were a bit more bulky and less form-fitting, though.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Just because I'm a complete spacker for anything to do with Egypt.

And this is where my involvement with any thread related to Prometheus officially ends until I've seen it. Where did I put those pants?....

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Quote from: RoaryUK on Nov 23, 2011, 01:00:23 AM
I wonder if this proves not only were we created in the Space Jockey's image, but reguardless wether Prometheus turns out to be a prequel to ALIEN or not, was the creature from that film wearing a bio-suite as has been suggested by Scott himself, and if it was, could the occupant inside have been more human than anyone was expecting... just a thought, but I'm hoping not!!

f**k yeah!

I wouldn't be suprised if this picture turns out to be the official movie poster

I was really thinking the same thing when I first seen that pic. and what an awesome poster that would be.

ikarop

ikarop

Highland

Highland

Whats with the heads in the big picture? they look shopped on?

Not saying they are fake or anything, they just look a bit weird.

Giant face is boss.

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

What are they looking at?

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Alienhunter15 on Nov 23, 2011, 01:33:39 AM
What are they looking at?

Probably the screencaps from the leaked trailer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed