brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 150,199 times)

Toy

Toy

Totally awesome.  That head looks incredibly massive, way bigger than I was expecting.  Very intriguing.

Never say no to Panda!

Jeah, the faces just cross the area of the headline, were cut out...as well the whole look is quite shiny/clean for the photos.
They should look much darker and dirtier in the final version. Well, i can live with those images.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

I think that the cockpit of the Prometheus looks too much like JJ's Star Trek.

However, compare that still:

(Is that a holo table in the back?)

To the leaked Comic Con still:

After color grading and so forth the tone should be appropriately dark like Ridley stated a while back.  These stills are merely production snapshots taken directly from the RED camera so there aren't any effects or filters yet.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Another BIG question is how come the visitors can breathe without their helmets.  I didn't think they were on LV426 anyway, but where ever this place is, the top picture (from link) suggests the it's already habitable, and the occupants breathe oxygen same as we do... is this another clue to who we/they are??

ikarop

ikarop

The STY.com ones are in sightly better quality I think. You can make out the logos better.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Could be lighting, but if Green's logo is red compared to the others silver, it could be stating his captaincy, like Dallas' gold wings to the rest's blue on the Nostromo.

I'm sorry guys.  I like logos.

That Yellow Alien

Looks good, can't wait.

deimos-remus

deimos-remus

Because of this, I'm pretty sure we can expect a trailer very soon. Hopefully within the next week or two.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Looking closer, those shiny panels are actually buttons.  Thank goodness, because touchscreens everywhere = Star Wars prequels overhaul.

dallevalle

dallevalle

oh my god !!

give me trailer now !!!

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

A few more weeks...a few more weeks...a few more weeks...

m138jewski

m138jewski

kinda bummed the face doesn't look more "other worldly". looks like tom cruise.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I'm assuming everything will be desaturated later. These are photoshoot things, right?

Highland

Highland

The pilot guy has the wing symbol on his T-shirt also.

Never say no to Panda!

Jeah, this symbol is everywhere since it is the company symbol  :laugh:
Check out the origin of the symbols on the head - that's the real deal.

@ Alienseseses: Yeah.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed