The AvPGalaxy Podcast

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 21, 2011, 06:04:02 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Podcast (Read 125,295 times)

aliens13

aliens13

How I do to listening the podcast?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I went to listen but I got this.

QuoteError (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 21, 2013, 12:16:39 AM

QuoteError (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
Me too :(

SM

SM

Shame.  This ones pretty sweet. Stay tuned - I'm sure the Corporal will sort it out soon.

Virgil

Virgil

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 21, 2013, 12:16:39 AM

QuoteError (509)

Same here unfortunately.

Darkness

Darkness

Good work. I liked the question about the commentaries. I often wondered how they put those things together. And the questions about Giger and Fincher. Though Gigers involvement is still a bit of a mystey.

SM

SM

Seems like episode 8 is ready for download again now.

EDIT - Or possibly not...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think it's about time we looked at another host for our podcasts. Does anyone have any recommendations? With 50mb limits hopefully.

I'm uploading #8 again now on a different host. Should be back online shortly! Sorry for the mega delay. I've been at both jobs all this week.

Episode 8 is back online!

http://corporalhicks.podomatic.com/entry/2013-01-26T13_16_11-08_00

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Not normally into this stuff but that was a fascinating listen. You guys had my complete attention for about 45 minutes.

Thanks for making the episode available.

Corporal Hicks

Glad you're enjoying it, Rich. Episode 9 should be out soon too.

Corporal Hicks

We're back with another podcast for you! This one focuses on memories revolving around our involvement with the franchise and also introduces you all to fellow staffer Xenomorphine:

It's a bit of a long one (Xenomorphine has quite a few memories to share :-P) but it was good fun all around. Next episode we'll be chatting about Aliens: Colonial Marines. Hope you all enjoy and remember if you haven't heard our earlier episodes you can find them in the podcast section.

http://avpgalaxy.podomatic.com/entry/2013-02-20T09_53_07-08_00

The Collector

haha, I always enjoy listening to these. :P

Corporal Hicks

Glad you enjoy it!

SM

SM

Can I just dispute Xenomorphine's foul slur that I went after the Strauses!  I don't think I saw the film prior to them departing the forum, so had no basis for going them beyond some short clips of the film on Youtube*.

That was all Sil's doing and he didn't need any help.

* Clips that sucked balls, no question.

SiL

SiL

Well shit, now I'm gonna have to listen to this to find out what was said :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed