Sigourney Wants To Resurrect Ripley

Started by Darkness, Jun 30, 2008, 09:00:38 PM

Author
Sigourney Wants To Resurrect Ripley (Read 18,544 times)

Industrial_Vibe

Industrial_Vibe

A couple of weeks ago, I attended a benefit screening of "Blade Runner" that was held on the backlot of the "Warner Brothers" Studio in Burbank, California. Afterwards, this special screening had a Q&A with Ridley Scott and other production principals involved with the making of the film. Once the Q&A session wrapped up, a group of 10 people (including myself) were given a tour of the backlot by Scott -- where he spoke of his production experiences while making his sci-fi classic on the lot's "New York Streets" area. It was a fascinating time -- and I asked Scott if he'd be returning to the "Alien" franchise -- he definitely gave an intriguing response... and he spoke prospectively of what he'd do with the Alien creature... look out for the full article about the event this week on www.alienexperience.com

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Ok i say make AVP3 movie if its based off of the comic "Deadliest of the Species" and cast Scarlet Johanson as Caryn. I would love that...who to play Tom, and everyone else I have no clue.

Pvt. Hicks

hey INDUSTRIAL VIBE, can u tell me what he had to say? I cant go to that page for some reason. thank you.

Industrial_Vibe

Industrial_Vibe

Hi Pvt. Hicks -- the article's not up just yet, but will be this week at www.alienexperience.com -- hold tight fellow Alien brethren...!

Richman678

Alien 5 would be such a good idea. Get someone good, and take off where A:R left off.  And finally end the entire Ripley Story Arc with a good movie. I would only be behind this movie if Ridley or Cameron were on board. I think only those 2 directors.

Pvt. Hicks

can u tell me what he had to say? PLEASE???   :'(  

dachande89

.... I thought she just said, "Let Ripley Rest". Now she wants to be her again..... wow this is confusing.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

i would love to see ridley scott and james cameron to come back to do another alien movie bring back what made the previous movies work so very well. like having a great cast, great story, script, great thrills and chills, and also bring back the mystery of the aliens. i'm tired of seeing them so freaking easy to get killed i want to see something that we all havent seen like i want to see the aliens more vicious and more harder to kill than in the previous alien movies. i think the movie can work without ripley. i love ripley but its time to move on and make  the future alien movies without ripley.

DoomRulz

Wtf, didn't she already say let Ripley REST??!

dallas001

I wouldn't count on Winston Studios doing the creature effects, ADI has promptly taken it away. BUT ONE MORE GOOD ALIEN FILM, WITH SCOTT DIRECTING WOULD BE GREAT.   :)  

Private Hudson

Hopefully FOX won't be moronic and deny the film if Ridley or Cameron want to do it.

The G-man

Sigourney is a very weird woman, first she doesn't wanna be ripley, then she wants to be her, then again not, and then again 'maybe', Cmon girl make up ur damn mind, and do not let us wait in vain :d   ;D  

Xenomorphine

The character's story "concluded" in the third film. The fourth had a clone in it. Not the same individual.   :)    There is no need for the character to return again, but a sequel might be better for it, if that did take place. I'd be fine with another anonymous group of explorers encountering stuff.

Tyscream

Tyscream

Well, when there's Alien 5 (or whatever their planing) it will be better with Ripley to give it the Alien style we have been waiting to see return in theaters.

Hemi

Hemi

Why not start fresh, just call it "Alien" and make a good movie that has nothing to do with the first one.(besides the creature, and NO Sigourney....maybe just hire her for voiceover work)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed