Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2010, 05:34:49 PM

Author
Fan Reviews (Read 87,668 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 16, 2010, 06:00:58 PM
Quote from: TESTDRIVEBOY on Feb 16, 2010, 05:51:22 PM
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 16, 2010, 05:49:12 PM
Marine campaign is SO intense. I played it on Hard mode to start. Nightmare difficulty may not happen for me. Hard mode was tough enough.
On average how many times did you die per mission?

I couldn\'t tell you man. It was a lot. Some parts I died in the double digits till I found a method that worked.
sweet it is quite true to the movies in the health aspect then.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Its Game Time on Feb 16, 2010, 06:05:21 PM
Yeah, i've finally got the money. I'm going to see if i can go in town today and pick it up. I really want to play it... hopefully i wont be disapointed

I wasn't. It may not have been what I expected but in the end I still liked what I got.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: TESTDRIVEBOY on Feb 16, 2010, 06:07:10 PM
Marine campaign is SO intense. I played it on Hard mode to start. Nightmare difficulty may not happen for me. Hard mode was tough enough.

I couldn\'t tell you man. It was a lot. Some parts I died in the double digits till I found a method that worked.

No it wasn't. Marine health regenerates PARTIALLY. It was the amount of enemies and acid splatters that got me good. Praetorians were a bitch too.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Feb 16, 2010, 06:08:43 PM
Quote from: TESTDRIVEBOY on Feb 16, 2010, 06:07:10 PM
I like the acid blood damage it would feel weird if it wasn\'t in the game. :)

I couldn\\\'t tell you man. It was a lot. Some parts I died in the double digits till I found a method that worked.

No it wasn\'t. Marine health regenerates PARTIALLY. It was the amount of enemies and acid splatters that got me good. Praetorians were a bitch too.

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

I love this game its great!!!!! excelent!!! ive been waiting a long time f0or this game!!! and now i have it!!! im so happy!!!!!!!!

Brother

Brother

Can yall please keep it under spoiler tags 'till Friday for the sake of European players?

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

Quote from: Malachi on Feb 16, 2010, 04:54:41 AM
For those who has tried the PC version , I want to know if its more optimized than the demo , in term of graphic and frames

True i have it for pc.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Honestly, the length of each campaign didn't bother me. It felt just right.
I am more into the multiplayer aspect of this game, that's where it really needs to be good.

Hudson1138

Hudson1138

okay Questino that hasnt really been full blown answered! graphics! I know graphics do not a good game make! but demo multiplayer graphics compared to final multiplayer graphics?!?!?!

can anyone elaborate?? and give a comparisson, im mostly talking about the console version!

Agent-Kiwi

Agent-Kiwi

The overall game is great, I enjoyed the marines campaign a lot. It's by far the best. I also played the Alien campaign and I'm about the half with the Preds.

However, one thing drives me crazy. It's the way you fist fight with the Aliens as a Pred. It's just retarded. It's like you box against Tyson, the Xenos are much stronger than you. 

FearPeteySodes

FearPeteySodes

Quote from: Hudson1138 on Feb 16, 2010, 07:03:14 PM
okay Questino that hasnt really been full blown answered! graphics! I know graphics do not a good game make! but demo multiplayer graphics compared to final multiplayer graphics?!?!?!

can anyone elaborate?? and give a comparisson, im mostly talking about the console version!

I'm curious if there is any extra AA in SP as well.

ajm

ajm

Quote from: Brother on Feb 16, 2010, 06:14:03 PM
Can yall please keep it under spoiler tags 'till Friday for the sake of European players?

I understand asking for this in a standard thread but this one is called "Fan Reviews".  Surely you enter such threads at your own risk?

stemot

stemot

Quote from: ajm on Feb 16, 2010, 07:38:30 PM

I understand asking for this in a standard thread but this one is called "Fan Reviews".  Surely you enter such threads at your own risk?

I don't see why entering a thread to find out what fellow fans thought of the game should lead to me being spoiled to the storyline. Especially since the thread title mentions nothing of spoilers.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: ajm on Feb 16, 2010, 07:38:30 PM

:D You got told.
But yer I agree I don't like spoilers either. But we are in the wrong thread to ask to use spoilers. : :-X

VvOLF7

VvOLF7

Me and my bud are one of 2 people in our city to have a copy of the game in our posession due to only 1 out of the 3 Gamestops getting the shipment today (by this posting im sure other people have picked it up there also)

Only got to play a bit of the Pred Campaign and due to the lack of Americans (like myself) dealing with shipping confusion i waited for a ranked match but no such luck, so based on the Pred Campaign i feel the game is so much smoother than the demo and for all you Bugs the Predator Heavy attack does take a hell of a lot longer to hit than demo Heavy. That is once again based on the Campaign play, but i doubt it changed that drastically from SP-MP.

If i'm wrong i apologize, after getting 1hr into pred campaign i had to head to work (which i was already late for)  And as for me and my bud are not sleeping tonight and hitting up some Survival Mode like the good ol' PC game on Gamespy :-P Sad to say we have made a console transition so we're on XBL.  Hope to see fellow xbox gamers on MP. Happy Hunting!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed