Midnight Mass-arce - Midnight Screenings of AvPR

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2007, 01:31:40 AM

Author
Midnight Mass-arce - Midnight Screenings of AvPR (Read 4,440 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I just received a press release from Fox PR regarding the upcoming midnight screening of AvP Requiem that'll be taking place in Los Angeles and New York:

"This Christmas Eve, as millions around the globe raise their voices in praise at midnight masses, New York City and Los Angeles-based fans of the iconic Alien and Predator can experience a very different take on the ritual ...at special Midnight Mass-acre showings of AVP-R.

The events follow on the heels of Twentieth Century Fox servicing to press a special holiday gift: an AVP-R Christmas ornament promising that "This Christmas, there will be no peace on Earth."

There'll be little peace – but much fan anticipation – at the two Midnight Mass-acre locations: Hollywood's renowned Chinese Theatre and New York's Regal Union Square Stadium 14. The first 100 diehards in line at each Midnight Mass-acre will get a special stocking stuffer – commemorative shirts emblazoned with "I Survived Midnight Mass-acre Christmas Eve 2007."

Opening everywhere December 25, AVP-R sees the deadly beings from the two of cinema's scariest film franchises wage their most brutal battle ever – in our own backyard."

Some of you might have seen that Christmas decoration I posted up in the forum or might have heard of the upcoming competition to win one of them, well those are being given away as well as special T-shirts. This is pretty much a once in a lifetime event for an Alien vs Predator fan. I just wish I lived in the US.

Flaming Firefox

Cool ornament. I wonder how much they will go for on ebay?

Anyways sucks it is only in two locations. I'm used to midnight showings on other movies so why not open it up to more theaters?

ShadowPred

I wonder if I can convince my dad to take me to the chinese theater. If I can then yay me!!

D-101

The reason they're not doing it world wide is  because of Christmas.

El Diablo

El Diablo

Nice. The Chinese Theater is a terrific venue, one that seats over a thousand people, so it's worth the trip if you live in Los Angeles.

Both Moviefone and Movietickets.com are already setting tickets to this event.

I got mine.  ;)

venomp2

venomp2

wow. Gruman's chinese huh? that's some heavy shit there. must be great!!!

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

bummer.  no chicago.  gotta wait till first showing christmas day morning....

WhySoSerious

I live right near there, a 20 minute ride to Union Sq! Woo Hoo!!! I am so there!!!

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Lucky for those who will be going to these, I am so jealous!!!

cryslcopeland

cryslcopeland

I am in Manhattan also I will be there Victory is mine!!!!   >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed