Prometheus Available for Pre-order On iTunes

Started by Keyes, Sep 07, 2012, 02:23:44 PM

Author
Prometheus Available for Pre-order On iTunes (Read 26,186 times)

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: echobbase79 on Sep 17, 2012, 08:59:58 PM
Quote from: fiveways on Sep 17, 2012, 06:59:18 PM
Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Sep 11, 2012, 10:52:31 AM
Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on Sep 11, 2012, 07:23:52 AM
I seem to recall Fox and Cameron getting a lot of mileage out of packaging the deleted scenes/extended version of Aliens a zillion different ways before the Anthology/Quadrilogy just lobbed it on there.

Those new scenes in Aliens first debuted on the Special Edition laserdisc - they were never available on their own first.

I have a clear memory of the sentry guns being in the CBS network tv debut of aliens and me losing my shit as a child as it was a new scene not on the VHS.

This must have been like 1987.

I remember seeing that same broadcast.

That's a broadcast, not something available for sale.

ikarop

Watching the rest of the deleted scenes right now. It appears to include 4 deleted scenes only.

Cvalda

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 18, 2012, 05:21:31 AM
Watching the rest of the deleted scenes right now. It appears to include 4 deleted scenes only.
Wait, what?! I thought the iTunes release was supposed to include them all. Which are included, ikarop?

ikarop

ikarop

Skin, Janek fills Vickers in, The Engineer Speaks, final battle.

The Engineer speaks scene is different than the one in the preview. The first thing the Engineer says according to david is "He wants to know why you are here".

Cvalda

So we won't see all the deleted scenes til the Blu-ray. Cheeky iTunes bastards :laugh:

Vickers

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 18, 2012, 05:28:19 AM
Skin, Janek fill Vickers in, The Engineer Speaks, final battle.

The Engineer speaks scene is different than the one in the preview. The first thing the Engineer says according to david is "He wants to know why you are here".

Is Skin different to the Skin scene already released?

ikarop

ikarop

I guess. Then the Engineer asks Weyland why he wants to live forever (dialog from today's preview). After that the engineer kills David and there's no more dialog from him.

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 18, 2012, 05:29:58 AM

No.

Vickers

Quote from: ikarop on Sep 18, 2012, 05:33:39 AM
I guess. Then the Engineer asks Weyland why he wants to live forever (dialog from today's preview). After that the engineer kills David and there's no more dialog from him.

No.

So there's not much dialogue between the Engineer and David?  And does Weyland answer the Engineer's question?

ikarop

Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Sep 18, 2012, 05:49:11 AM
Quote from: ikarop on Sep 18, 2012, 05:33:39 AM

No.

So there's not much dialogue between the Engineer and David?  And does Weyland answer the Engineer's question?

He does. He compares himself to the Engineer and tells him that they are both creators.

ikarop

The film can be acquired here too: http://www.foxdigitalhd.com/

Looks like the Vudu purchase includes the alternate scenes too (at least two of them).

ThisBethesdaSea

Why do you even care Cvalda? You loathed the film. Why talk about something you disliked so much?

Cvalda

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Sep 18, 2012, 04:21:53 PM
Why do you even care Cvalda? You loathed the film. Why talk about something you disliked so much?

echobbase79

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 18, 2012, 04:29:53 PM

What's up with all these Oprah gifs?

Vickers

Quote from: echobbase79 on Sep 18, 2012, 06:41:14 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 18, 2012, 04:29:53 PM

What's up with all these Oprah gifs?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed