Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 824,619 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I still love it!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

This thing is incredibly creepy.  Love it!  Definitely getting more. Great job NECA!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

That is so creepy and fleshy. And that tongue mind.

The Newborn, should have had a tongue like that lol

Master

Master

It had quite a tongue though.

T Dog

T Dog

That's very very gross

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'd love an albino queen

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Sep 13, 2016, 07:03:06 PM
I'd love an albino queen

That is a fantastic idea!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Can't wait to get Series 9. Need to check TRU end of the week!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Sep 13, 2016, 07:20:50 PM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Sep 13, 2016, 07:03:06 PM
I'd love an albino queen

That is a fantastic idea!

I want to see this now lol

GQSioux

GQSioux

Mine arrived today. Love it. 

windebieste

windebieste

Nice.  This looks pretty cool, actually

What's the detail on the back of the Alien figure like?  Can you take a shot of it..?

Actually, I'm not really that interested in what the back of the figure looks like.  I just want to see where that tongue ends up after you've rotated the Alien 180o.

That's the photo I want to see.   ;D

-Windebieste.

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

I am so sick of Neca and their defective and breakable parts. I quit.

I said this one or two years ago, but this time it's for good. I'm going to be selling a huge chunk of my collection, including both Queens.

Nothing even happened to my figures this time to convince me of this. But earlier this summer, my bedroom got flooded and I had to pack everything up and move upstairs for renovations to transpire. I was so afraid some of my Neca figures would break when I packed them away. It's not worth the fears. I fear something will break whenever I move one of their parts. Neca doesn't deserve my attention, or yours, until they get things right.

I've downgraded to Kenner. I don't regret it. They're awesome. I currently have the original Queen, Bull, Scorpion, and Gorilla, as well as Ripley and Hicks. I'm getting the rest of series 1 as well as the Mantis, Queen Face Hugger, Flying Queen, Big Chap (from Predator 2 pack) and Snake in the mail. I still need Rhino. I only want the original metallic aliens, not crap like Wild Boar and Night Cougar. I'll also get at least one more Mantis, Gorilla, Boar, and multiple Scorpion aliens and multiple Big Chaps from the Predator 2 pack. It should be sick. And at least I don't have to worry about them breaking right out of the package.

windebieste

windebieste

Quote from: StayFrosty on Sep 16, 2016, 02:08:12 AMI've downgraded to Kenner. I don't regret it. They're awesome.

Can't beat the classics.  As weird as some of them are, they just can't be beaten.

-Windebieste.

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Quote from: windebieste on Sep 16, 2016, 02:43:05 AM
Quote from: StayFrosty on Sep 16, 2016, 02:08:12 AMI've downgraded to Kenner. I don't regret it. They're awesome.

Can't beat the classics.  As weird as some of them are, they just can't be beaten.

-Windebieste.

They do look good. And it's realistic to think what Xenos could look like if they came out of other animals.

Oh, and, I should mention I'm getting the original 2 pack Alien/Predator Big Chap despite it not being metallic, simply because it looks good, and it's BIG CHAP.

IMO though, Scorpion Alien is a regular Warrior alien. That shouldn't be what a "Scorpion" Alien would look like.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Quote from: StayFrosty on Sep 16, 2016, 02:53:25 AM
Quote from: windebieste on Sep 16, 2016, 02:43:05 AM

-Windebieste.

They do look good. And it's realistic to think what Xenos could look like if they came out of other animals.

Oh, and, I should mention I'm getting the original 2 pack Alien/Predator Big Chap despite it not being metallic, simply because it looks good, and it's BIG CHAP.

IMO though, Scorpion Alien is a regular Warrior alien. That shouldn't be what a "Scorpion" Alien would look like.

I feel your pain dude. I most certainly like the look of the Neca's but I only own 3 Xeno's & all 3 of them have something wrong with them & I have no knowledge in fixing toys nor should I really when buying one from a company. Is there Neca figures I want? Definitely! Am I going to buy them? Probably not because I've already had my 3 strikes with them. My Kenner figures on the other hand, are still holding up really well. Even the stickers on my Evac Fighter & Power Loader are still holding on haha Can say that about my Neca's that I've had for way less time. Love their figures but the quality control is a major problem for me & stops me from buying other figures they sell outside of Aliens as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed