Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Apr 15, 2017, 12:04:43 AM

Author
Empire's ALIEN COVENANT Exclusive Cover, and Image Scans Revealed!! (Read 134,195 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The Alien on all fours looks beautiful. Like a cross between the original, the Runner and the Resurrection Aliens

Adorianu

I like this one  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Imbrie

Quote from: Adorianu on Apr 21, 2017, 11:03:07 AM

I like this one  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Those are some chunky nips!

John Doe

I love the new practical chestburster, but i think we will miss the classsic "snake" version.

Scorpio

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 21, 2017, 10:10:30 AM
Here are better quality copies of the rest of the stills -

It reminds me a bit of Giger's Alien 3 design and.... translucent alien.  Don't know why anyone would complain about this design, it looks great.

Adorianu

From what we saw i just hate the idea that Android from Earth killed all the Engineers and im sure he will create Xenomorph.Its so unoriginal,a lot of speculations from fans are much better ,respecting some Giger mystery vibes,hate how they ruined this huge mysterious giant from Alien 1 and now we have some white generic bald dudes.

Valaquen

Quote from: Omegamorph on Apr 21, 2017, 10:33:03 AM
The Alien on all fours looks beautiful. Like a cross between the original, the Runner and the Resurrection Aliens

That's the one I like the least!  :laugh: But I really dig that transparent Bambi-burster type.

Predaker

Quote from: D88M on Apr 21, 2017, 01:26:22 AM
the one with the Neomorph is ... very sexual

???

Pauli

....Nipples...

Enoch

Enoch

Fringe, Observers and pseudo Engineers from Alien: Covenant... :D
Any relation between the two?

Engineers are just advanced humans, with a bit older but still identical genome.
Perheaps these guys are also humans? (Observers in Fringe are humans from the future,
with alterated genome). I have a feeling David destroyed the wrong guys. Why did he destroy them in
the first place, that is still not completely clear to me.

Strong possibility: These guys are the children of Engineers, just like humans. What we see is the early stage of created civilisation. Why is there only one ship, because that ship is not theirs but of their visitors/creators/tutors. Remember how Engineers visited Earth and early human civilisations... :)  Every inconsistencies and illogical things can always be explained, because those thing are not inconsistent and illogical at all, only our preception is ;)

EDIT: Another interesting thing is of cource our translation of "Engineer script" from paradise structures:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=54532.0

"From our death, our children will rise."

Denton Smalls

I was wondering when The Riddler was going to make another appearance.

fernandito

kind of funny that image with them engineers realizing it's raining epic LeLz upon them

dlb

So far everything looks pretty damn amazing! Everything but those pale dudes which just can not be Engineers. They don't even have the black eyes and spot far too human skin tones... :(

SpeedyMaxx

They're Engineers. Ridley changed the makeup.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed