Win A Copy of AvP For The PC!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 18, 2010, 07:37:32 AM

Author
Win A Copy of AvP For The PC! (Read 10,571 times)

Reaper1994

Reaper1994

When i try to send the mail it says incoming mail sever and outgoing e-mail server and i don't know what to put there   ???  

Corporal Hicks

Do you use Hotmail or Yahoo?

Put corporalhicks@avpgalaxy.net in the address and just send your answer to that.

@Frizzlecat, your choice buddy. But you'll be missing out. And no, just look for 4 images like those in the news post on various pages on the site.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

So just to clarify.... we're looking for 4 pictures that have these 4 digit clues right?  Ok, sounds easy enough, still haven't found the 4th yet lol, but I reckon Neon_Knight is probably right about the "dates" thing. :-)

Corporal Hicks

That's right...four images with four clues.

metalos

metalos

Hello everybody, I send a mail with the answer to Corporal Hicks.   :)    
I hope the answer is right.

gabe

gabe

So i have to check all the latest news all the 92 pages too...or what?

Katarn84

Katarn84

Found the numbers, but I'll be damned if I can find what those ones mean... Next week I got the 360 game so I don't really care for partecipating, but it seems intriguing as a game.

Corporal Hicks

Just the main pages over the left. Not the news.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Got the game here too so not really bothered about winning, I would pass it on to someone who deserved if i did.  Question is shall I reply or not...seeing as Im 90% sure I got the answer...what a tease lol

Predator 3

Predator 3

Emailed. Good luck to all.   :)  

thecool444

thecool444

So I have to go through all the pages under the subheadings like AVP2 (2001)

Corporal Hicks

That's your decision as to where you wanna look for the numbers. All I'm saying is they're on the main website.

Invictus

Invictus

Hehe just sent it .Hope i get lucky =))

Good luck to all =))

tigerija

tigerija

Oh, made it xD. Di you get it Hicks ?

Reaper1994

Reaper1994

Tricky question.Don't know if i chose the right one though.   :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed