Aliens vs Predator 1991 TPB scan?

Started by OpenMaw, Sep 26, 2022, 09:25:59 AM

Author
Aliens vs Predator 1991 TPB scan? (Read 1,623 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Does anyone have a scan/cbr of the 1991 TPB of Aliens vs Predator? I can find copies of the individual issues, and the omnibus release, but I cannot find a scanned copy of the actual TPB anywhere. It has a lot of the BTS stuff in it and I wanted to use it for reference material. I have a copy of it, but I do not have a high quality scanner, nor would I want to bend the book in such a manner. I was thinking of buying a second copy specifically to wreck it, but... That would be really lame.

Darkness

I have the physical copy of it but I've never come across any scanned copies.

SiL

SiL

I know one exists because I had one once, but it was many years ago and I no longer have it.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

It's like it doesn't exist. I guess because between the individual issues and the omnibus it becomes redundant. I went through every reputable and non-reputable site I could find. Even some shady Russian sites. Nothing. Nada.

Even googling "AVP 1991 Dark Horse Comic Concept Art" only turns up images of concept art from the films and Rebellion's 2010 game. Damn.

@Corporal Hicks Hate to keep sending out the bat signal, but would you happen to have this one archived somewhere? I understand if publicly sharing the link to it could be a problem

Corporal Hicks

I don't have any of the trade, I'm afraid. Only the singles.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I do have a trade with the BTS information in it, but it's in very poor condition.

When I get home tonight I'll see what I can do about posting anything from that here. I don't own a scanner though so you might have to settle for photos of it.

My copy is weirdly missing. It should be on my bookshelf with the rest of my Alien and Predator stuff and yet it's not. The AVP singles aren't there either. So I'm out of the running on this at least for now given both my singles and trade are gone.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed