Aliens Expanded - A New Aliens Documentary Announced

Started by Darkness, Apr 26, 2022, 08:03:14 PM

Author
Aliens Expanded - A New Aliens Documentary Announced (Read 25,973 times)

judge death

judge death

Alien theory being in this documentary?! WTF lol, biggest plagiarist is involved in this documentary..... I got bad feeling from the countdown they made which revealed crowdfunding, and alien theory is now in this. I dont think this documentary is for me.

Local Trouble

I can confidently speak for everyone when I say that this documentary needs SM.  They can even change his voice and darken the room so no one can see his face.  Like they do with UFO whistleblowers.

Cosmic Incubation

Wait, I genuinely don't know about this. Alien Theory is a plagiarist? 

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Sep 18, 2022, 11:45:30 PMWait, I genuinely don't know about this. Alien Theory is a plagiarist? 

Yes, and he denies it even though people, myself included, have proven otherwise.

Local Trouble

kwisatz

kwisatz

Maybe he's involved to comment on the originality of Aliens' screenplay?

Spoiler
and this documentary
[close]

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 19, 2022, 12:42:06 AM
Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Sep 18, 2022, 11:45:30 PMWait, I genuinely don't know about this. Alien Theory is a plagiarist? 

Behold...

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=61495.msg2354294#msg2354294

Thanks for the link! This is quite unfortunate to learn. I check out his videos here and there, but that may change now.

Highland

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 18, 2022, 11:10:37 PMI can confidently speak for everyone when I say that this documentary needs SM.  They can even change his voice and darken the room so no one can see his face.  Like they do with UFO whistleblowers.

I imagine a scene in which SM is interviewing the guest actors and then correcting them on things that actually happened in the movie, then they get up and storm out.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Highland on Sep 21, 2022, 03:27:25 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 18, 2022, 11:10:37 PMI can confidently speak for everyone when I say that this documentary needs SM.  They can even change his voice and darken the room so no one can see his face.  Like they do with UFO whistleblowers.

I imagine a scene in which SM is interviewing the guest actors and then correcting them on things that actually happened in the movie, then they get up and storm out.

Bonus points if he corrects them on their own personal memories of the experience.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 14, 2022, 08:18:32 AMAll being well - still nailing down the date - the producer/creator of CreatorVC and the writer/director of the documentary are joining me for a chat next week. Please feel free to share any (serious/genuine) questions you have about the project.

Recording this tonight.

SiL

Have fun.

426Buddy

Great podcast Hicks!

I enjoyed the "In Search of.." documentaries so I'm sure I'll like this too.

I have no problem with nerding out on Aliens. ;D

Cosmic Incubation

Is anyone who's backing putting their AVPG username for their credit name?

I was thinking about doing my actual name with my username after. Except i'll have to take out the space inbetween to make it fit the character limit (CosmicIncubation).

SiL

Anyone else found their social media advertising just super f**king obnoxious?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed