Really dark clips?

Started by Keyes, Dec 21, 2007, 11:44:09 AM

Author
Really dark clips? (Read 2,909 times)

Keyes

Keyes

I've noticed that all the little preview clips seem REALLY dark, and I'm assuming that's because of the video encoding and not how the actual movie will look. I don't mind a dark setting, but when you really can't see anything it's very fustrating. So I'm wondering for those people that went to the conventions recently that the clips had much more clarity? Perhaps Colin could give a bit of reassurance here please!

Procurator

Procurator

Seen same scenes in the hig def R rated clip , they look good there , so it's the quality of the clips not the movie.

Weasel

Weasel

:-\

crumbs

crumbs

Except the high-def stuff didn't have final colour correction done on it......

Keyes

Keyes

Exactly.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 21, 2007, 11:47:41 AM
:-\
oooo oooo oooo
you give this thread a wee :-\
but mine you say is pointless?
this is the same dam thread...only with more words and different name
aaaaaaaa
*frustated*
lol

Weasel

Weasel

Actually,a just a smiley face is worse for a thread. Because it doesn't even deserve to be typed out.

EDIT: But fine I'll do it your way.

AHHHHHH I THIS IS JUST A DUPLICATE THREAD, AHHH LOCK IT, AHH!

Happy?

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

What can I say? It's the quality of the clips itself, not to mention the grainy qualities too.

Gates

Gates

I'm sure the film will have a dark tone but nothing like in the clips...those are just sh!t quality is all...

Keyes

Keyes

Duplicate thread? Where? If there is I'm sorry!

Gacu666

Gacu666

It might be a crappy theatre but I really had this feeling that the movie was very dark, too dark in some places.

Master

Master

Maybe this is so dark to hide some mistakes ?

Keyes

Keyes

Quote from: Master on Dec 21, 2007, 01:54:31 PM
Maybe this is so dark to hide some mistakes ?

I'm sure any mistakes would be noticed when they saw the days filming played back, or there are other ways to hide things later. But by making everything REALLY dark is incredibly usless... I really hope it won't be like that when we see it properly.

Keyes

Keyes

Just looking at the original trailer compared to the TV spots, and I find it really strange why it's so much darker, plus there's this purple/blue tint to it now. Seemed fine before.

StealthHunter

StealthHunter

Well Colin is online now, maybe he can shed some light on this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed