badass_badger

badass_badger

That predalien looked dorky.

Ccoletta86

Ccoletta86

Quote from: badass_badger on Dec 21, 2007, 06:28:51 AM

your mom looked dorky

i thought Chets movement was pretty creepy....i wouldnt want me meeet that thing in a dark alleyway

Daweism

Daweism

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 21, 2007, 06:04:38 AM
The nice thing about Winston's shoulder cannon design is that it allowed the Predator to avoid the drawbacks of recoil. Without support and with the blast charged so high, it's no wonder Dallas can't shoot for sh1t.

Plasma rounds cause recoil?

gases

gases

Quote from: holdtheline on Dec 21, 2007, 06:24:16 AM
Like I said earlier, this footage looks good, my only complaint is the hybrid's movements when Wolf hits him, it looks a bit off, cumbersome.  I also noticed that when the Predator hauls an Alien from the sewer roof he seems to hold it down with his foot before promptly executing it.

Ya mang its hard to make everything flow and look smooth (no suits). Hell even in the alien movies there were times...least not battle scenes in an avp movie.

KongHyped006

KongHyped006

Quote from: Ccoletta86 on Dec 21, 2007, 06:35:47 AM

your mom looked dorky

i thought Chets movement was pretty creepy....i wouldnt want me meeet that thing in a dark alleyway
What the hell kind of response was that? 'Your mom looked dorky'.  What are we in? The first grade?  ::)  All he did was state his opionion.

As to regards to this clip.  It looked alright.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: Daweism on Dec 21, 2007, 06:51:12 AM
Plasma rounds cause recoil?

Anderson's AVP shows that the larger blasts do have recoil, as absurd as that sounds. As long as they keep on using his "large-caliber" shoulder cannon...

Vemados

Vemados

Well maybe Predator technology isn't so advanced that they can create plasma from thin air, maybe they have sall ammo cells that actually do exit the barrel while simultaneously exploding/expanding...

Weasel

Weasel

The music was shit. It sounded like 'hardcore' elevator music.

MudButt

MudButt

Lol, yeah sorry for the music. I just found it and thought some of us might want too see them.  :o

Master

Master

Predalien move to slowly, like Godzilla. But whole fight scenes look quite good.
Quote from: Ccoletta86 on Dec 21, 2007, 06:35:47 AM

your mom looked dorky

You should be banned.

Horhey

Horhey

Those Drones werent laying down for Wolf like some people say, cause they dodged his plasma fire with ease even though he had them locked.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Not sure what's "creepy" about the predalien movement in that clip considering all we see is it lumbering forward for a second or 2.

QuoteThose Drones werent laying down for Wolf like some people say, cause they dodged his plasma fire with ease even though he had them locked.

Fat lot of good it did them considering he managed to yank it off the ceiling with one hand. =/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed