very negative review from RT: SPOILERS.SPOILERS.SPOILERS.

Started by geestewart, Dec 20, 2007, 12:00:15 AM

Author
very negative review from RT: SPOILERS.SPOILERS.SPOILERS. (Read 8,165 times)

Plokoon111

Tis the season to be jolly, lalalalalaaa la la la laaaaaaaa!

marrerom

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 20, 2007, 12:40:27 AM
Tis the season to be jolly, lalalalalaaa la la la laaaaaaaa!

wow you're really losing it.

Plokoon111

How can;t you? The STRAUSES SCREWED UP!

marrerom

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 20, 2007, 12:43:07 AM
How can;t you? The STRAUSES SCREWED UP!

i know they did. so i wont see the movie in theaters because its the only retaliation i can do. just hope this movie fails, then the strauses wont be asked back.

and for the record i like the strauses, they are cool to post on here and talk to us.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Oh dear, this not i want it to be. I faith in colin but it looks i was wrong  :'(. It looks we may not see a true AVP movie. But i will see this movie no matter what happens!

Plokoon111

DTRAUSES SCREWEDD UP!

vehtam

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 20, 2007, 12:48:03 AM
DTRAUSES SCREWEDD UP!

still not completely. it's at least better in some ways than avp as stated :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I wounder if cloins will still post on this site will this movie flops and everyone hates it.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 20, 2007, 12:48:03 AM
DTRAUSES SCREWEDD UP!

I thought you were excited a minute ago? What gives?

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 20, 2007, 01:06:30 AM
I wounder if cloins will still post on this site will this movie flops and everyone hates it.

I'm sure he'll support the site. Look at all crap he's taken so far. I'm sure he's prepared that some people will hate this film.

My gut's telling me this film will be mixed amongst the fans. I saw the footage and had no problem with it.

NotBadForAHuman

I think from reading the reviews, that once I see the film, my biggest issue will be the ending, but again I can only speculate until my own eyes see it. If the movie ends up sucking, that's life.

Uncanny Antman

I really hate it when your worst fears are realised.

I can't even keep track of all the terrible decision made on this film.  I'm sure it'll have enjoyable moments, (even AvP managed that) but they'll be buried under an avalanche of bad, bad ideas.

Interest waning...

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

This is what I love about having absolutely no expectations.  I have read through all the reviews so far and have been completely unphased and the fact that the majority are making this movie out to be a complete shitstorm doesn't suprise me one bit.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Dec 20, 2007, 02:15:39 AM
This is what I love about having absolutely no expectations.

I initially had no expectations either, or so I thought.  Turns out I was expecting at least a half-sensible story with no ridiculous spins on the established mythology.  And those meager expectations seem to have been dashed upon the rocks. 

But as you say, I shouldn't be surprised.

Plokoon111

whatcha talking about, the reproduction method looks, or sounds great!

Porkus Maximus

The reproduction method is exactly the kind of thing I'd expect H.R Giger to come up with, so in theory it's awesome.  However from what I've seen the execution misses the mark by a solid mile.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed