[SPOILER FREE] Another review

Started by vehtam, Dec 19, 2007, 09:21:29 PM

Author
[SPOILER FREE] Another review (Read 24,088 times)

Bronx19

Bronx19

This review is far better than the official 'good' review.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Quote from: Spaghetti on Dec 19, 2007, 11:13:04 PM
I read your posts as bullshit same way you see his. It all a matter of opinion. *shrugs*

You dont get it .. dont you .. he's really judging the movie by reviews and clips/trailers ... this IS bullshit!

But well .. i dont care .. especially about such a crap! I'm looking forward to this movie .. yay .. just one week!

greetz

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Dec 19, 2007, 11:19:14 PM
You dont get it .. dont you .. he's really judging the movie by reviews and clips/trialers ... this IS bullshit!

he spend many hours to write something about he feels for fans, that will completely avoid any spoiler that could ruin something for somebody (and you can't even imagine how hard it is), and you call it bullshit?

no comments. you're very rude shmock, very  >:(

echobbase79

echobbase79

I read your posts as bullshit same way you see his. It all a matter of opinion. *shrugs*

You dont get it .. dont you .. he's really judging the movie by reviews and clips/trailers ... this IS bullshit!

But well .. i dont care .. especially about such a crap! I'm looking forward to this movie .. yay .. just one week!

greetz

That's as real as it comes buddy. He didn't like the movie.

That's his opinion. Your's could be different or maybe the same.

Major Alan Schaefer

Oh, and for the record...who's atually surpised that the first reveiws are bad?

echobbase79

echobbase79

I think what's happened is the hype didn't live up to the expectations. I could see that. Maybe down the line he will feel different.

That happens to me a lot. I hated the Punisher and Blade Trinity when they came out. But when I saw them on TV they weren't so bad.

Johnny Handsome

Just another review from another alien fanboy, as it seems.
They are always complaining about how shitty the aliens are portrayed, but in terms of predator they only say: Ohh well, he´s fine... but the aliens... basically the same thing as the first avp.

And here we go again, i dont give a damn about some wanna be Roger Ebert´s opinion.

I will watch it next week, and i´m only getting more and more hyped with each bad review. 8) :D

Commander Aun

greetz

One week for you. Like a month or three weeks for me.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Isn't that what you're supposed to do before you decide to see a movie?
Isn't that what the clip, trailers, and reviews are there for?

Major Alan Schaefer

Well personaly i'll take only one review into my oppion of the movie...my own...

anyway we're in a time of people wanting it perfect and if they don't think it is execally how the wanted it they hate it...most people are never happy or thankful were getting anything...oh well, i'll watch the movie regardless

Weasel

Weasel

Quote from: Spaghetti on Dec 19, 2007, 11:27:52 PM

Isn't that what the clip, trailers, and reviews are there for?

He's saying you shouldn't assume until you see.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Dec 19, 2007, 11:26:43 PM
Just another review from another alien fanboy, as it seems.
They are always complaining about how shitty the aliens are portrayed, but in terms of predator they only say: Ohh well, he´s fine... but the aliens... basically the same thing as the first avp.

So when you whine and complain about how the predators are portrayed in AVP and how Anderson is an "Alien fanboy" even though everything revolved around the predators, its OK. And your perfectly right.

oh wait, but its "revenge" for AVP right?

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Dec 19, 2007, 11:24:30 PM
Oh, and for the record...who's atually surpised that the first reveiws are bad?

I'm not, I actually expected it!

Johnny Handsome

To be true, absolutley not.
I have seen movies in theaters that had a bad review, and i enjoyed it and vice versa. I´ll give you a advice, judge the movie after you have seen it no matter what ayone says about it, and do that with any movie you are planning on seing.

Havent you heard the youtube guy that said that predator is BS? So predator has to be BS?
Just another opinion from another guy in another country... and thats all.
QuoteSo when you whine and complain about how the predators are portrayed in AVP and how Anderson is an "Alien fanboy" even though everything revolved around the predators, its OK. And your perfectly right.

oh wait, but its "revenge" for AVP right?
Dont know what are you talking about and to be true, i couldnt care less.

Necronomicon

Necronomicon

Quote from: vehtam on Dec 19, 2007, 11:22:48 PM
You dont get it .. dont you .. he's really judging the movie by reviews and clips/trialers ... this IS bullshit!

he spend many hours to write something about he feels for fans, that will completely avoid any spoiler that could ruin something for somebody (and you can't even imagine how hard it is), and you call it bullshit?

no comments. you're very rude shmock, very  >:(

And his opinion is respected, or should be, but it is no means omnipotent..... all of this your  perspective... as far as the bullshit comments go, someone could spend months, years, writing a screenplay and that does not equate to my having to not call it bullshit when I see it fit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed