[SPOILER FREE] Another review

Started by vehtam, Dec 19, 2007, 09:21:29 PM

Author
[SPOILER FREE] Another review (Read 24,328 times)

Irritator

Irritator

Quote from: Necronomicon on Dec 19, 2007, 09:52:03 PM
Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 19, 2007, 09:49:47 PM
Great review JA, couldn't do better.

Here we go again.....

Yeah, that damn congratulating on taking your time writing a long and detailed spoiler-free review for other fans' sake MUST STOP.

Quote from: T-X on Dec 19, 2007, 09:52:56 PM
Quote from: Irritator on Dec 19, 2007, 09:48:47 PM
I must ask: Have you even read the review or is it too much letters are there too many letters for you?

I've made the necessary changes...   :D

I think the word your looking for is fixed. And thank you.

Lionhart

Lionhart

Come on, guys, you honestly didn't expect that?

Oh yeah, you really didn't.

QuoteFrom what Ive seen, there has to be SOME good points in the film that can be highlighted.

Why? Maybe the movie doesn't have good aspects - mediocre even at it's best? I wouldn't be surprised.

I hope the Strause's won't be allowed to touch any movie of these franchises again. Yeah, I'm judging the movie before I've seen it. I've seen and read enough already.

QuoteAll I hear about from people who seen this film is:

Predator are owning the aliens. Is that why this movie isent any good?

I must ask: Have you even read the review or is it too much letters for you?

Most of the review is movie sucks because the Predator are bad ass/ Something like that.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

This is just another review of yet another overly harsh critic comparing the movie to other films like Gone With The Wind, if it isn't a masterpiece or has a mistake here and there the movie is already crap in their book, trolls trolls trolls!!!

This movie is suppose to be a fun movie, a fun action horror movie, it's not suppose to be this film were it changes your life or has a message of piece in it ::)

Like I said, I don't care what these people think, I know the movie is going to rock.

Necronomicon

Necronomicon

Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 19, 2007, 09:52:43 PM
What's your problem dude?

My only problem is the attitude most people here have towards the people on this board who do not want their opinions made by others, regardless of what they have seen. I've been a fan of both franchises for almost 20 years and just because I am looking forward still to seeing this movie it does not mean everyone else has a right to shove their opinions' down someone else's throat.
Sure, you didn't like the film, that's fine, let the rest of us come to our own conclusion.

In the end it's more of a personal thing, and nothing against you, I just wish everyone would relax, it's only a freaking movie.

Weasel

Weasel

I think he could have at least commented on some good aspects. Sounds just like a bash instead of a critque.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: Lionhart on Dec 19, 2007, 09:54:55 PM
Most of the review is movie sucks because the Predator are bad ass/ Something like that.

Isn't the fact that the reviewer was confused as to why the hunter was spending time cleaning and getting in badly choreographed fights a clue enough as to how wrong your statement is? It's not that the Predator was awesome in the reviewer's eyes that makes the movie bad, it's that he couldn't figure out the logic behind it and didn't find it bad@ss at all. It sort of sounds like you skimmed the article at the first sign of negativity.

Irritator

Irritator

Quote from: Lionhart on Dec 19, 2007, 09:54:55 PM

QuoteLack of amazonian or urban jungle takes away his hunter dignity.

and
QuoteThe Predator is cruel, and we should be thankful, but if only there would be consequence to that. Wolf kills only one person and gets him skinned. All the following victims are getting killed by accident, or the violence is toned down, and again accidental.

or
QuoteHe grabs his shoulder cannon, and thanks to that from distinguish hunter he is becoming bad cowboy with a gun. His confrontations with aliens look awkward. Punches, kicks and wrestling.
?

Yeah, it's totally about Predator being a badass, sorry.

Necronomicon, you seem very unsure about people forming your opinion. Relax, it's just a freaking review.

Gacu666

Gacu666

Quote from: Necronomicon on Dec 19, 2007, 09:56:07 PM
Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 19, 2007, 09:52:43 PM
What's your problem dude?

My only problem is the attitude most people here have towards the people on this board who do not want their opinions made by others, regardless of what they have seen. I've been a fan of both franchises for almost 20 years and just because I am looking forward still to seeing this movie it does not mean everyone else has a right to shove their opinions' down someone else's throat.
Sure, you didn't like the film, that's fine, let the rest of us come to our own conclusion.

In the end it's more of a personal thing, and nothing against you, I just wish everyone would relax, it's only a freaking movie.

I understand altough im not persuading anyone my point of view, im just sharing it, there's a difference :).

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

I hope the Strause's won't be allowed to touch any movie of these franchises again. Yeah, I'm judging the movie before I've seen it. I've seen and read enough already.

Amen to that.

Im terrified with what horrors they would come up with by themselves in another shitty sequel.

hopefully Fox pulls the plug.

Lionhart

Lionhart

well, Guess I have to se it to judge it as I said before.

Necronomicon

Necronomicon

Everyone has their own reasons for liking disliking something. Sure, they are amongst the first to have seen the film that we know of, but these reviews seem very biased and come from a specific perspective rather than being impartial (though not even in movie reviews is this procedure followed; we all inject our own biases or try not to in some cases). Like I've said before, some people liked Aliens, some people didn't, just like some will like this one, and some won't... apples, and oranges....

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Quote from: Necronomicon on Dec 19, 2007, 10:03:12 PM
Everyone has their own reasons for liking disliking something. Sure, they are amongst the first to have seen the film that we know of, but these reviews seem very biased and come from a specific perspective rather than being impartial (though not even in movie reviews is this procedure followed; we all inject our own biases or try not to in some cases). Like I've said before, some people liked Aliens, some people didn't, just like some will like this one, and some won't... apples, and oranges....

Agree!

I hope i wont read another Bullshit like that from you again ...  ::)

greetz

The Chibi Kiriyama

We're all following the tune of our own piper when it comes to these films. I don't see where all the disparaging comments about one another spring from.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Dec 19, 2007, 11:08:16 PM

I hope i wont read another Bullshit like that from you in the future ...  ::)

greetz

I read your posts as bullshit same way you see his. It all a matter of opinion. *shrugs*

guess you didn't realize that.

Major Alan Schaefer

Well, most of this seems that the Bros aren't the major problem...most reviews say bad writing, bad setting, both of which the bros had nothing to do with...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed