Predalien Vs Predator!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 23, 2007, 07:40:47 PM

Author
Predalien Vs Predator!!! (Read 33,638 times)

Sulaco

Sulaco

I'm in Seattle... no trailer!

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Costa Mesa, CA... STILL NO TRAILER!!! *sobs convulsively*  Upon further inspection, it looks like they gave the pred-alien dreadlocks. Dammit. I've only seen one pred-alien design that looks good with the dreadlocks (a fairly recent design), the other 99% percent were utter garbage and the designers should be shot for such abominations.   ;)    Hopefully, when we see the entire pred-alien in motion it will look good. The pred-alien having dreadlocks is completely illogical.   :-\  

nchurch81

nchurch81

I think what I"m going to love about this movie is how it's going to try to genuinely capture the feel of the originals.  But also, I can assume, that it's being made as a stand alone movie.  I would bet that other than a crashed pred ship and complete with  pred alien, there's nothing that's going to actually tie it to the last film.  So fans that enjoyed AvP can go "wow, awesome sequel" and fans of the films that want to to forget AvP ever happened can go "what a great movie that stands on it's own and has nada to do with the previous film".  Good work.

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

well this was  a big  spolier thx for  ruining it for me asshole could have they posted a pic of them not in the moments were they both die you know to make  us think this just shows us the end  thx alot why even watch the moive when you know the endung f**k this crap

stevey293

stevey293

wow the trailer rocked lots of blood and dead people as a few people said earlyer they went all out on gore like the new disc idea

the image looks great but i wish we could get a clearer view on the predalien   ;D  

zen

zen

to cockroach:all ya need is 3 eggs,1 for the queen,1 for the drone that protects the queen and 1 to collect hosts for future hive.so if theres no queen in the hive then a drone will be selected to become a queen.i read it in AVP:prey.   ;D  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

There's never been proven to be a protective class, they're more of a one-size-fits-all thing.

Godsbum

Godsbum

I see alot of people saying "SPOILER OMFG!!!!" or "now we know the ending its no point whatching it" and that kind of stuff.   Let me just ask you, why are you going to whatch it?  Is it purely because of the ending? no  Its the action of the entire movie, not just the end action. Ofc the pred will prob die at the end. The end is alot of the time "predictable".  Oh and another thing, if you complain about spoilers, why whatch the trailer? it shows parts you are goign to see. Oh i guess a trailer with hundreds of pictures is different to ONE picture, right?.

zen

zen

here here Godsburn!!!   ;D  

zen

zen

You'd still need a drone to move the eggs to the propper spaces for hatching reasons Xenomorph,and i've seen/read enough national geographic and discover shows/mags and enough alien/avp/predator books/comics to know what i'm talking about.The drones entire mission is to protect the queen,the hive and the eggs.so yes,one drone whould collect hosts,while the other protects the queen.

zen

zen

sorry,meant to spell Xenomorphine

zen

zen

and yes,i'm also basing my hypothesis on the movies.

zen

zen

and no,i'm not insulting anyones intelegence.

zen

zen

Hey,when do you suppose the 2nd tralier comes out?.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed