ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages)

Started by Cvalda, Nov 23, 2013, 05:33:45 AM

Author
ALIEN: The Weyland-Yutani Report (S.D. Perry, 160 pages) (Read 386,950 times)

SM

'We have to take steps..."

QuoteI doubt it, at one time Alien 3 was "not canon", an opinion that frugal can't be trusted at all, let alone be in charge of anything.

When was Alien3 "not canon"?

predxeno

Before the AVP films were released, Alien 3 not being canon was all anyone could talk about.

Cvalda

Define "anyone" -- yourself and other internet fanboys don't count.

predxeno

Cvalda, your lack of maturity is matched only by your stupidity, as I said multiple times I am a retconner, meaning I consider everything as canon, Alien 3 included.

SM

QuoteBefore the AVP films were released, Alien 3 not being canon was all anyone could talk about.

Rubbish.

predxeno

That's exactly what I said, personally I think the AVP movies were so bad in the eyes of fans that it actually made them think Alien 3 was good in comparison and thus ended that little debacle.

Cvalda

Quote from: predxeno on Sep 22, 2014, 12:58:17 AM
Cvalda, your lack of maturity is matched only by your stupidity
Says the dude with the AVPR set, posting countless pages of nonsense about the canonicity of a science fiction franchise.

predxeno

Says the guy who takes every opportunity he can to ridicule the aforementioned dude.

Cvalda

The Passion of the Predxeno

Kimarhi

RidgeTop

Knock it off, both of you. No personal attacks.

Kimarhi

Who is this guy?

SM

Is calling Cvalda a guy a personal attack?

QuoteThat's exactly what I said, personally I think the AVP movies were so bad in the eyes of fans that it actually made them think Alien 3 was good in comparison and thus ended that little debacle.

No, what you said was rubbish.  The odd person here and there saying they didn't think Alien3 was canon because they didn't like it doesn't amount to "all anyone was talking about".

predxeno

predxeno

Actually, everyone at PlanetAvP was saying it when I was there, it was MUCH more than the odd person out, let me assure you.  I remember very specifically because that was the reason I chose to drop the "EU is not canon" belief.

SM

Ah, that'd explain it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed