Do you think this game will be any good?

Started by Spoonman101, Jul 14, 2014, 03:43:04 AM

Topic Title

yes
12 (63.2%)
no
1 (5.3%)
undecided
6 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author
Do you think this game will be any good? (Read 1,284 times)

Spoonman101

A few months and this game will be released! By the looks of it we have a preorder bonus... Let that sink in with your experience for a moment...

Anyway what do you guys think? Will Creative Assembly flunk this or make it exceptionally appeasing?

SM

Looks promising - but impossible to judge yet.

windebieste

Quote from: SM on Jul 14, 2014, 04:25:26 AM
Looks promising - but impossible to judge yet.

Sums up my impressions at this stage, too

-Windebieste.

thecaffeinatedone

Undecided. The DLC looks good, although it also sounds like them trying to reel in pre-order money by inserting fan candy. Perhaps they did genuinely created a good main game and extra content but thought later on that it'd make money to include it as a pre-order offer, but who can know until the game is released? *shrugs*

Spoonman101

I hope it would be good but Creative Assembly has released some shit in the past as well...

Corporal Hicks

I don't blame them though. From what I've experienced so far they have a completely unique (for the Alien games) game for us but that excitement has been somewhat diminished by ACM or to a lesser extent AvP 2010. Why would the masses want to pre-order when the last 2 "big" outtings were such a letdown.

It's such a shame really as if this shapes up the way it's looking it should be our best Alien game yet.

WinterActual

Probably not. The game will be average at best. I don't like the immortal xeno concept. And I think thats the reason they didn't bothered to create more advanced AI for it. So far from what I saw, the alien is just playing hide n seek like any other monster from Amnesia or Silent Hill or whatever horror game you name. Its not acting like a xeno at all. We'll see but I don't have any expectations for the core game. I am kinda interested in the DLC (lol..) missions though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed