The Space Jockey

Started by Mystic Ninja, Nov 27, 2009, 05:00:05 PM

Author
The Space Jockey (Read 46,159 times)

Master

Master

One of ideas for Jockey alien. Yep, it`s huge. Now imagine space jockey alien queen.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

That's massive. Whose chest did that ermerge from?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Master on Jan 11, 2010, 05:24:44 PM
One of ideas for Jockey alien.

SM

SM

QuoteWhose chest did that ermerge from?

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Just looks like a regular alien x 1000!!

Where are the jockey features?

SiL

SiL

Doesn't really have any.

As well it shouldn't.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

It's big and that's where the similarities end.

But then again, we don't really know what a Space Jockey would look like - the one we saw was millions, if not billions of years old, fossilised, and also seemingly fused to its chair. it's pretty hard to work out what it would look like.

From what I could see it didn't look that different to us, though, in terms of shape at least.

And please, nobody link the Jockey from the comics, it looks retarded, especially since it has a trunk, even though the thing on the fossilised Jockey's face is a breathing tube, trunks have no bones in them, and would just rot away completely.

Mystic Ninja

Mystic Ninja

Good point in regards to trunk!

It was clearly a breathing apparatus.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

i'm glad somebody knew it wasn't a trunk besides me.  :D

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Well, I think it is a breathing tube. It makes the most sense to me. It could be something else, but not a trunk. That idea originates from somebody who really didn't think about what they were writing.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Kriszilla on Jan 12, 2010, 12:14:10 AM
Well, I think it is a breathing tube. It makes the most sense to me. It could be something else, but not a trunk. That idea originates from somebody who really didn't think about what they were writing.
well i think on the commentary of alien ridley scott or sombody mentioned that the space jocky is really wearing a helmet. (although i can't tell) and that the tube is part of a breathing system of some kind or another. Still can't tell if its wearing a helmet though.

SM

SM

Assumptions akimbo!

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

SM, why reply if you have bugger all useful to add to the conversation?

SiL

SiL

But he did have something useful to say - You guys are making assumptions.

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

That's not a statement that really needed to be made though, is it?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed