Two New AvPR Posters

Started by Darkness, Oct 31, 2007, 11:55:49 PM

Author
Two New AvPR Posters (Read 13,402 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Empire have got their hands on two new UK AvP Requiem posters. One of an Alien and one of the Predator. They both say Aliens vs Predator Requiem and list a January 2008 release date.

20071031_02  20071031_03

The Predator poster looks great. You can discuss these in the forum here. Higher-resolution versions can be found in our gallery. Thanks to liamislegend for the news.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

nice ^^

Rhys

Rhys

Lol, that makes the original AVP two sides looks like shit!

CANNON

CANNON

thats a cool poster

pred88

pred88

ooooooooooo yes Wolf is getting better and better   :D     :D     :D     :D     :D     :D  

Semaka

Semaka

It kinda looks like the AvP poster.... the iron like color it's bleah...ugly, I like the first poster, with the planet

KARHAN

KARHAN

badass   8)  

KemZy

KemZy

COOL    ;D  

liamislegend

liamislegend

Anything to help lol like the pred poster better myself but still both quite good better than that avp shit from last time

RedIce

RedIce

The posters, I have to admit, do look awesome. But I wouldn't say that they're better than the first.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Good posters a bit too simialar to AVP but still good, I also like because it says Aliens vs Predator Requiem.  Rock On!

Acideos

Acideos

ehh i liked the posters from AVP much better.

zen

zen

I love my AVP poster,but man Wolf looks awesome!.I especialy like the colors,its so dark forlorn and creepy!   ;D  .Can someone mail that poster to me?   ;D  .

Predator_Ruler

Predator_Ruler

Great!   ;D  

Spoon

Spoon

The alien poster looks so amazing! Its perfect. The predator doesnt look right in that shade. Maybe he should have gotten a redish tone.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed