Two New AvP Movie Posters

Started by Darkness, Jun 24, 2004, 10:18:38 PM

Author
Two New AvP Movie Posters (Read 21,404 times)

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

is it me or dos the alien look like pumpkin head??????

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Pumpkin head? why's that? It's the normal avp alien.

kyle_kurtz

kyle_kurtz

dumbasses if they showed a predalien thayd give it away, if the even do, its be kept under wraps, omg plz ppl get an education, oh wait, some common sense, ok?

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Commons sense is better. :)  -Rusty Nails

Variable

Variable

We know that there will be a Predator/Alien because we are into this stuff and read all the articles. We are expecting one. All  the other people of the world who dont  keep up to date are going to see this thing in the movie and think its cool and scary. They arnt ready to give away the movies biggest suprise.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

I hope there will be one, cuz now we have a chestpredbusta but no pred alien. I say this cuz I dont want ant of ya guys to think that THERE WILL BE A PREDALIEN. cuz if not for any reasons, ya all be very disapointed. So what Im saying to myself is that there will be no predalien or lil chance of it. so if thers one, then fine will be cool. But if theres not, then fine will be cool too. The movie will rock anyway. Predalien or no

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

yea i think that way to predalien or no predalien the movie iz ganna rock

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

your damn right it will. But the predalien will even boost the success of it. But wont get the movie down if thers none.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

shit man i think if  it does comes  out it will maybe be towards the end .. and leave it az a continue for next film.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hope not!!!!! I rather see no predalien than that. I want a good end. just as good as the movie. But this will be too predictable.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

true true..

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Beside I dont think that Im the only one thinking like that. If they are to put an predalien in the movie, better do it at the end but not that end. Just about before you see the final with the queen. Like if the movie last 2 hours= in the last 20 mins of it.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

maybe.....

Variable

Variable

Yes I agree. There definetly should be some Predalien action in this movie.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

that was short!   ;D    but for the look of it , only the movie will tell. If there is one.  I dont want a AVP 2 predalien tho

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed