Two New AvP Movie Posters

Started by Darkness, Jun 24, 2004, 10:18:38 PM

Author
Two New AvP Movie Posters (Read 21,400 times)

Terhou

Terhou

Pred cool   8)  Alien no   ???  

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

;D   I am a big fan of Aliens and predator so i have to say i like both of the posters

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

;D   i to am a big fan of Aliens and Predators and those posters look realy cool    ;D  

MERC

MERC

Faye is right about the predators arm looking short damn why didn't they hire good old Stan Winston    ???  

Gro'Tye

Gro'Tye

;D   those posters look realy cool

Mr Nose

Mr Nose

Ok, so they're not the best posters in the world but im gonna buy them no doubt!   :)  

Variable

Variable

I will definetly by the predator poster. Not sure about the alien. It doesnt even look like the alien from AVP. Its a shame. If it didnt look like the AR alien i wouldnt have a problem buying it.

the dark lord

the dark lord

awsome posters    ;D  

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

Alien from A:R was my favorite then Aliens design but they should just put A:R head on Aliens design   ;D  That would be awome!!!!   8)  

Venenoso

Venenoso

that Alien is brown, they probably based it on the AR design which i don't get, since most ppl disliked the AR design/or prefered the other Alien designs.  i'm pretty sure PA had nothing to do with those posters, but why should he, he's probably working his ass off now with the editing & sfx-crew, it is really up to fox to promote the movie. Still its kinda lame that we don't get real posters of the AVP Alien, thats what i want to see

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

I like the design, but the color supossed to be black with bright white teeth, then it's perfect.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

First of all, how the f**k do you guys expect the alien from Alien to move around and do combat with a predator? It's big, clumsy and mechanical looking and certantly NOT fitting in this kind of theme. Remember that the alien is adapting to its environment (Ash says it in Alien man..) so the way it looks now is pretty damn neat if I may say that.  If they would use Scott's design in this then I'd just puke over the movie seeing that big clumsy suit jumping across the room fighting predators. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome design, but better used in movies such as Alien, not a COMBAT movie between three different species like this. Maybe the design from Aliens would've worked, but the head wouldn't really blend in that good with the pyramid, so a smooth-head would prolly be the best move to put on them.  Control: "why not? dont tell me cuz its a spoiler." Okay I won't tell you that. - Peace out people.  -Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Predator Punk: "They both look awesome and I'm seriously thinking about buying the Pred one to put on my bedroom door. Nothing like waking up to see Pred staring at you. " Lol, I have recently bought the Predator teaser poster and I put it right above my bed so everyday I wake up I see a big ass predator staring down at me.    ;D   Nice.  -Rusty Nails

Arnold

Arnold

Not very good pictures of either one of them but when you see the movie hopefully both of them will look a lot better

Grrrrrrr

Grrrrrrr

Predator looks great. Not too much of him shown...  But I argee with those who say the alien is not so good. They could have done a better pic even with their animated puppet they have. Gezzzzz....  The shoulders of the alien look funny like too bulky or just not made right.  Othwise more items to buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed