Two New AvP Movie Posters

Started by Darkness, Jun 24, 2004, 10:18:38 PM

Author
Two New AvP Movie Posters (Read 21,402 times)

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

lmao  predator punk i hear ya on that one man....makes me wanna hurt ppl on the way to work lol

Predgirl

Predgirl

Hey I think both posters are cool so whats the big deal they are only posters people.  So there is some problems and how would you like the Predator to pose just make him stand there and look clueless.

Vamp

Vamp

Alien poster looks fake and computer generated.

Venenoso

Venenoso

sorry but i think these posters are bad, looks cheap, a Pred standing like a model or what and with those blueish colours in the background surrounding, it should only be like that on the logo "AVP" imo. What i would really like is two sort of 'clean' posters of each Alien & Pred, in full size (so we can see the whole), not with all these colours. A little like the official poster, but not necersarily with white background. Oh well thats just the sort of poster(s) i wouldn't mind buying, but these ones, not a chance.  Anyways from the footage we've seen from the film the Aliens looks very good, and no need to comment on the Preds, they look awsome, so i'm still very positive & excited   ;)  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey sandman, I think that you misunderstood me. I was actually saying that the pred was looking pretty cool like that. With his thumb pointed at him. He look bad ass. A pred with attitude. Well he got even higher in my coolest things on earth. He was 5 now he is 3. Me first then avp then tha pred. Eh eh.  And one last thing, do ya ppl think that the mask of tha pred is almost looking like he is gonna fall off any moments? I mean look at it, hes almost slepping off the face of tha pred.

beeko

beeko

i agree with REAL PREDATOR the movie is going to be great , just be thankful they made it.i cant wait

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I don't know if anyone pointed this out or not, but the alien there is brown instead of black, so it's not even the suit from AvP.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

I personally like the posters better than the white one, (the pred looks really cool) but they're still just the POSTERS people... not the actual movie.   :-\  

Hell Aliens

Hell Aliens

Actually, they are suppos to represent the things that we are goin to see in the movie Yautja W. But like you said they are not the actual movie since in the movie, everything is seeming perfect as for the aliens and preds physics. The alien on the poster dont look like the one in tha movie that much.   But for the mask thing, even in tha movie ya can see that its a bit like falling off the face.

avpmaster132004

avpmaster132004

everything looked perfect to me exept the alien should be more black, have dorsal spines, and not have a purple mouth!!!   >:D   but over all i think this movie shall inspire a series of avp movies!!!!   ;D     P.S aliens rule over predator( :   :)  

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

REAL PREDATOR! AMEN! AMEN! man, i keep getting banned from other AVP board because all they do is moan and groan and bitch about shit thats already been explained or something so it frustrates me and i explode! and their only excuse for htis movie to be bad is how come its on earth, it ruins the continuity, and i gotta explain it for the 100th time over and over again!

Lurker

Lurker

I think these posters aren't going to be showing up at your local theatre anytime soon.  They look like ones you'd fine at at the poster store at your local mall.   Almost every genre movie has them,   and AvP is no exception.

Faye

Faye

Correct me if I

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Scott's design rules all, The giger's alien looks to much robot with all tose wires and cables in the head of the alien and with ALIENS i miss the smooth head.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

No, i meant the design of AR and AVP!!! those rule the whole galaxy!!!!   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed