Two New AvP Movie Posters

Started by Darkness, Jun 24, 2004, 10:18:38 PM

Author
Two New AvP Movie Posters (Read 21,402 times)

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Oooh, nice trick.  They charge $10 for shipping.     :D  

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

Yeesh.They both look terrible.The predator looks kind of small and his mask doesnt really look right....and the alien looks like it was made by TOHO(aka:Godzilla makers).Blech.Poor quality!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

i agree with cockies too but i like all the alien designs.. these posters r great too at least they showing ppl what they are instead of an egg or some beam of light(not like they r bad posters)

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SMOKING!!! these posters both look awesome, and you said the mask looks wrong? it looks exactly like it did in predator 1, except better, the only thing i would change about the posters would be to make the alien's dorsal spines appear better

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

YOU KNOW I THINK THAT YOU GUYS SHOULD ALL STOP FIGHTING AND JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THESE ARE WHAT THE CHARACTERS OF THIS MOVIE LOOK LIKE, AND THAT WE CANT REALLY MAKE ANY FAIR JUDGEMENT UNTIL WE SEE THIS MOVIE  I THINK THEY BOTH LOOK AWESOME AND THE ANDERSON IS DOING A BANG UP JOB     ALIEN FROM ALIENS IS THE BEST  MY FIRST POST,                  SHURIKEN     A   DUDE                                FROM WISCONSIN

xx13

xx13

The other are better and these just look sucky and fake.

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

allow me to stress some things....  FAYE- it appears you dont know what the word proportion means because to me, the arm looks perfectly normal to me, and i study art- just to render your last comment idiocy- that is a human being in the predator suit, how can the arm be out of proportion. im sorry i just dont agree with moranic statements.  Secondly- weve all established that A- the aliens in the movie hav the tubes on their back. AND the predators ARE supposed to be posing! why else would they have put the bloody thing on the poster.  i think it would be a REALLY stupid move to put the pyramid shot on the poster- so far we havent been shown much Alien on predator action and i like it that way- nowadays trailers are giving FAR too much away and Anderson is playing this one smart. i want to sit in awe at the pyramid scene without having seen too much of it.  VARIBLE- now can you think for one second why the predators might be wearing so much armour???? do humans spray acid blood??????? think mate before you make comments that really have no depth. the reason they are wearing so much armour is because they are hunting ALIENS!!!!!!!!!  i apologise if i seem that im having a go at people, im just getting PISSED OFF to the hilt listening to "fans" moan and groan. this is a FANSITE, we are here to embrace the new movie- we dont want to hear the incesant ramblings of someone who thinks the CGI (example) looks stupid when its abundantly clear thats its fantastic- we dont want to read comments that dump on things that are clearly, to true AvP fans AMAZING. so if youve nothing else to do but bad mouth the movie than bugger off and bad mouth it some place ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!! THE f**k!!!!!!!!  i say this not in regard to these poster, i say it with GENERAL regard to the upcoming movie.  Everyone else- DAMN GOOD JOB..  Forte Fortuna Adjuvat.....................-real pred

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

that alien one sucks he lookz  fake ........The predator one  iz pretty koo.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

AMEN, Real Predator, this movie looks awesome in everyway possible, except for the rouge predalien thing, but othe then that, i have as much faith in this movie as i do in my religion.

CoNTRoL

CoNTRoL

the predator is cool. the alien one is good too but i wish they would show PredAliens on the poster. i like these posters far better than that white piece of crap that was released earlier. but overall they are pretty standard posters...there should be an epic battle poster with lots goin on. something that will hold your attention for more than 5 secs.

Rusty_Nails

Rusty_Nails

Showing a predalien in the posters would be a really idiotic move. No need to explain if you have common sense.  -Rusty Nails

CoNTRoL

CoNTRoL

why not? dont tell me cuz its a spoiler. there is no such thing as common sense gumbo. explain it...

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Man the alien on the poster does not look like the one in tha movie, The head yes, but the rest is strange. I think that the shoulders in tha traila were bit bigger no?? The tubes I mean.The alien almost look like an old man with his shoulders oriented on the back like that.  As for the pred, I think he is cool, the arm is right. Not too short, Iv done art as well and the proportions seems k. But the shit load of armor may interfeer in tha proportions. And look at his right hand, its almost like you can see his thumb pointing at him. Just like he would say " Im the best and Im goonna win this. " well just like Uropigy said. I think they are both cool. But I still think that the aliens in the movie are not like that 100% .

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

lmao  Wah happen hell alien ? i  fell alot of heat coimg out of u lmao especially about the pred.

Predator Punk

Predator Punk

They both look awesome and I'm seriously thinking about buying the Pred one to put on my bedroom door. Nothing like waking up to see Pred staring at you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed