New Japanese TV Spot

Started by Darkness, Dec 07, 2007, 08:58:30 PM

Author
New Japanese TV Spot (Read 19,005 times)

Wurz

Wurz

Duel Blade, I haven't seen or heard one decent thing about this movie since it was announced. I can list a whole bunch of things that are bad about it just by seeing and hearing what has been released up until now. You people are putting all your faith into a couple of nobody directors aswell as a cast of nobodys. You say how can I be so hard on it when it hasn't been screened properly? How can you say it's going to be the best thing since sliced bread when YOU haven't even seen the whole movie? You're going to get people who either hate it or love it. But believe me when I say I hope I will be proved wrong about the movie being crap because I really hope I will be.

Wurz

Wurz

Oh and just to answer your questions about lighting effects, layers and particle effects. I'm not interested in that, that type of thing doesn't make a good movie. The first AvP was eye candy but overall the movie was poorly written, badly directed and a cast of horrid actors (apart from Lance Henriksen).

badass badger

badass badger

ARIENS VERSUS PREDATAH TSU!

nchurch81

nchurch81

I haven't really heard things good or bad about this movie.  Unless you count the people over at IMDB.. but they hate everything.  Or the people that canned the movie before they even started shooting it.  There are people out there that simply have decided this movie will fail.  Should we assume it's going to be the best thing ever? No.  But should we assume it's going to be shit?  I don't think that's fair either.  I admit it's not going to be a brilliant piece of cinema.  It's just a fun movie.  Gore and action.  Quit hoping for the Citizen Kane of Alien and Predator movies, because not only has that never been, it won't ever be.  It's not hardcore sci fi, It's not Kubrik, it's a horror movie.  Just enjoy the ride.  Jeepers.

venomp2

venomp2

I think the only reason why the chestburster is not what a lot of people expected is: 1. there is a bunch of pred goop/blood all over it which makes it hard to see the detail on its skin. 2. the way the lighting is for that particular shot.   So it is the same one and I can't say anything else cause I have not actually seen it move.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

You will be surprised Wurz    ;D   trust me my man you will be, have some faith bro.  As time passes by the aliens will no doubt become less scary ( WELL, at least the hardcore fans).  The directors. When Ridley made the first film WAS it a mistake for FOX to allow a person who first off hated sci-fi to be allowed to direct it. A fresh pair of eyes makes a heck of alot of difference.   The first AVP movie was I thought pretty cool, but seeing all these shots of exactly the ingredients of whats needed in a good blue type movie is vital.  If you go into the movie with a negative opinion about the movie well obivousily your going to feel robbed. These are first time directors tackling two franchises who I believe will restore your faith. You got to have faith bro, thats all    ;D  

Alien-Warrior-2-Brasil

Awesome!

Moloch

Moloch

That voice over is hilarious!!

god

god

how come the scar's blood isnt glowing..........the chestburster should hav been cover with glowing blood..........

Predalien8675309

Predalien8675309

dude! that is freakin sweat!   :o     ;D  

holdtheline

holdtheline

The opening shot of the Alien in the water really harkens back to Aliens...I love the way you see all that sinuous movement in the foreground.  The Strauses have a visual flair that, IMO, was lacking in AVP.  Wolf imperiously blowing away his attacker, again, great action.

predhunter

predhunter

how come scar doesnt move up and down as the chestburster is coming out....................any explanations........

bobcunk

bobcunk

scar is dead and cant move, probebol why his blood isnt glowing ether.

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

Give the bros. a break they're doin the best they can with the low budget they have. if this movie is a success they should have better effects in the third one.(but lets not hope they pull off all the CG like in spiderman 3)

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

I agree, this is a good tv spot, not sure about the re-birth of the predalien but it should look good in the final cut, the wolf is a bad ass    >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed