AvP Requiem Poster Released!

Started by Darkness, Sep 21, 2007, 06:57:45 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Poster Released! (Read 19,625 times)

wolfboy

wolfboy

It looked a little weird to me at first but now that I saw the higher resolution concept one in the other news link, I think it looks pretty good.  And Neolun, sorry, but I prefer the original. That and your logo is terribly smudged and blurry.

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

i think NEOLUNS poster iz prety gud, realy like the light beeming down the middle and the edge of the earth blurring - ads loads more atmosphere to the pic

KanesSon

KanesSon

Simple .. yet effective!

zen

zen

Its kinda cartoony,which meens it looks like a comic book cover!.I love it!!!   ;D  .

XenoFox

XenoFox

It looks kick ass. way better than the AVP poster. It has a "armageddon" look to it. The Alien and Predator kind of look like plastic miniatures, but that isnt a big deal. Very nice.

Necrotard

Necrotard

Am I the only one who hates this poster?  I'm looking forward to this movie and I've loved the footage and information we've gotten so far, but this looks like a Loony Toons ad.

zen

zen

Well then dont look at it Necrotard,and just wait for a new poster.Personaly i think they could have done better.But ya, just wait,they'll come out with a new poster eventualy.

zen

zen

And dont forget,the online poster is'nt alway's the real theater poster.Hopefully 3 months from now they'll have a kick-ass poster!   ;D  .

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

very nice!   :)  

hozz07

hozz07

looks cool   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed