Dark Horse Updates

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 19, 2007, 09:33:44 PM

Author
Dark Horse Updates (Read 6,896 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What can I say? We seem to get all the news in big sprouts. AvP2 news all in one, then merch news. Go figure. Anyway, we’ve known about it for ages but Dark Horse has finally put a profile page up for Steve Perry’s new Predator novel:

“Deep in the Alaskan forest, ranger Sloan comes across the torn and bloody carcasses of Grizzly bears. Searching a human cause for the massacres, he discovers a team of poachers hunkered within the Alaska wilderness, waiting for the chance to score a big kill. He also finds evidence of the most fearsome killers in the universe: the Predators.”

Also online is a clearer version of the cover. You can view the profile page here. Turnabout is due for release on February the 27th. Next up we have the profile page the upcoming Predator Omnibus Volume 2 as well. And last but not least, the preview for AvP Vol2 is also online. Enjoy.

dale07

dale07

sounds good

Aeus

Aeus

Looks great! I like the sound of the story and I'm hoping it is only one Predator in those woods. It has a very Predator 1 feel to it in the description. I will definatley be purchasing this.

Dingo

Dingo

The Predator on the cover looks alot like the Predator from Predator 2. It's weird, I thought of an idea like this yesterday lol.

tribalcore

tribalcore

serious question here. speaking of novels. i just finished reading Predator : cold war and i enjoyed it very much now the question is what other predator novels would u guys recommend cuz i heard the new one like forever midnight wasnt that great. any info would help thanx

Otnip

Otnip

Tribal, Big Game is pretty good. And to be honest, the novelization of AvP is actually pretty good. Gives Scar more depth, more story, but definitively get Big Game first!

predatorrudy

predatorrudy

i love the predator(s) better with the alien(s) together.  even though i have the predator movie i could start watching it over and over... i should collect the predator novels now before they're gone but i only collect them with the aliens vs. predator novels. Why not? well, i could start getting the new predator novel next year and this year's pred book too. They're the coolest in AVP!

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

It would be nice to see a AVP2 game for Next-Gen. PS3 or 360 graphics would be sweet

carnaiel

carnaiel

this one sounds to similar to wats already been done. why cant authors make sumthin completely different, like in a different time period or sumtin. personally, id like to c the preds take on the samurai or another sort of warrior tribe. all these novels are just the same concept, booooriiiiinnnnnnnng    >:(  

Craig

Craig

Oh please, go right ahead and write a novel so we can all read your vision.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I would love a peroid-piece. You have no idea how excited I get at the prospect of an 1800s Predator novel.

Predator Cold War

Predator Cold War

hey, i wanted to check the avp2 omnibus previeuw but i keep getting a http 403 error anybody know what i should do?   ???  

zen

zen

Well tribalcore,forever midnight was kinda good,i whould recommend it.Flesh and blood came out 09-12-07,big game was very much like the predator movie,you should get the AVP novelizations of the comics,there very true to the story,and do you have concrete jungle?.Because if not then you should get it   ;D  .

carnalien

carnalien

thank u corporal for agreeing with me, umm r u being sarcastic craig? just wonderin (soz im a bit slow atm)

zen

zen

I was looking at the parodies and i realized that in the movie SLITHER theres a bit of music from P1 in there.Just thought you'd like to know.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed