Another New AvP Image

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2004, 08:42:16 PM

Author
Another New AvP Image (Read 14,449 times)

HellAlien

HellAlien

carrol, sorry  but the price is not right.   :)   Your wrong, the one that gets his scratch on the mask is celtic. Not scar. Look carefully and you will c the details on the mask. The alien his scratching celtic.

HellAlien

HellAlien

alienworshoper, ?, ok let me get this straigh since its late here and im not sure to understand wha ya mean there. Dia ya meant that it was defenetly celtic? or scar that had been brutaly and in all is glory scratched by the terrible and magnificent diamond sharp claws of the superb alien that totally own celtic. Eheh, truth can hurt sometimes eh?    ;D     sentinel, again you r right.but i would had said alien ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuule, not rulleeeeeeeeeeeeee. Eheh, sound kinda funny to say dont ya think.   ;)  

Fallen_Guard

Fallen_Guard

holy flippen hell i love the predator armor. wicked pic!    8)  

J

J

Me, I would want the preds to win, I LOVE THE ALIENS and I know they will get their share of whup ass too.  I just heard that PA ( god bless that man) that in the movie THERE are some references to the past previous Predator movies, 1 and 2 ( not sure what they'll be but it be good)  O YEAH!   ;D  

alienworshoper

alienworshoper

i kno wat the reference is 2 predator im not sure bout predator 2 though

Somebody

Somebody

Spoiler
All the aliens are killed by Scar's hand grenade, and all the teenage predators, including Scar all killed also  --->   NOBODY wins
[close]
tha'ts according to the AvP book

G-Dog

G-Dog

Celtic pred looks cool, they can't have the same masks in every movie all the time. Look at the end of Pred 2 and tell me those preds looked crappy with all the different masks and patterns and shit? And aliens don't suck, one beat the shit out of a pred, buy the novelization and read it if you haven't, if you had, get off the crack......

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed