AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Mar 14, 2004, 10:07:29 PM

Author
AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions (Read 24,020 times)

Brumster

Brumster

i was watching Pred 2 the other night, and if you notice, at the end, the preditor that you call the lead one, is acctually there, look very closly to all the masks and he is there. I think you will find that, this was planned. as were the skulls... hint hint

YodasEvilTwin

YodasEvilTwin

i have a different take on the last couple shots. if you watch the trailer in slow-mo, starting at the picture where Darkness thinks Lex throws a spear at a Predator (i thought it was a tool, crowbar or something, sorry), i was under the belief that the Pred was racing to save the humans from an alien. the next few seconds show the uncloaked Pred sprinting full-tilt towards the humans (and they always seem to prefer to attack from a position of advantage, not a football-style tackle). it looks to me like the Pred tackled the alien somewhere just offscreen or else cut from the trailer. they roll around on the floor in the next few shots, the alien gets the pred on his back, and the pred jams his thumb claw into the aliens throat, as proved by the blood and painfully flailing tail.  think its plausible that the Preds team up with and save the humans, like in the original comic, or just my wishful thinking?

King

King

I just pray that they dont't f**k this up cos the worlds been waiting for a new a/p film for years, it better not be cheazy   >:D  

Darkness

Darkness

Interesting idea. I watched it again and it looks as if the Predator is just stood still. You can see something hit the predator - the spear and knowing predators, he will have catched it.

Helios

Helios

;D   This movie is going to ROCK!! AVP Rules all!!    >:D   But they didn't put the USCM in this one and I bet you all of the cool people are going to die as usual. Besides those pointless facts. The movie get's a thumbs up and I haven't seen it yet.    ;D  

Druid

Druid

this is gonna be one of the best they've made in a long time lets make this a Big Hit in the Theaters!   8)  

Helios

Helios

Hey, King. You're not alone on that comment. I'm praying it won't be cheesie too. I'm keeping a chin up on the movie for now, but the world has been waiting for sure. I still don't understand why they didn't put the USCM in this. After, they are the backbone. AVP is nothing with out Marines the Aliens and Predators and F**K. Know what I mean?

Helios

Helios

Refrase that. AVP is nothing with out the marines for the Aliens and Predator's to F**k up you know?

Griffon 1-1

Griffon 1-1

Wow, there is a lot of scientists in this movie, I hope there is a lot of cool hunting scenes with the aliens and predators chaseing after them, suposedly that is what the movie is about. I hope its a great horror movie, with a lot of gore, and new weapons.    ;D   Can't wait to see it. Even if the movie is bad, there is gona be a lot of cool kills.    :)  

Malus

Malus

The predator that grabs the queen or warrioralien is the scar predator(the one with the bug like mask)because if you watch the trailer you can clearly see it.

Malus

Malus

well,it's either the scar pred or lead pred. I'm not too sure.   :-\  

Cloak

Cloak

Hmmm... pic 1 would definately NOT ne predators IMHO, too small and the platforms they are on do look like they are ready for an egg at the foot of the platform. Don't see any restraining bands or anything though so it's possible the victims may have been drugged to keep 'em there. I also agree that the blurred alien in the background shot looks like it has pred blood on it to me. I'm just praying this guy doesn't screw this project up in the same way he did with Soldier as if he does I think it will spell the end of the franchise.

HeavyPred

HeavyPred

The reason I think that the USCM isn't in it is because if this movie takes place current day, it would mean that we still have the USMC. But if it takes place, say 20-25 yrs. into the future, the USCM could have been formed, and possibly make an appearence in the end and save everyone. who knows, it seems to make sence to me

Vito

Vito

1 min & 1 sec into the trailer, can anyone see what Adele Rousseau is looking at?

lets rock

lets rock

from reading the story boards on foxs site and watching the behind the scenes bit, isnt it meant to take place before alien and predator???  i think its great there is no great marine presence as imho it spoiled aliens, lack of suspense i thought!!  would also like them to maybe solve the space jockey issue as it has bugged me since the first film!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed