AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions

Started by Darkness, Mar 14, 2004, 10:07:29 PM

Author
AvP Teaser Scene Descriptions (Read 23,762 times)

Alex

Alex

OK guys I wouldnt put it past Anderson to put a Pratorian in the film which is exactly what that last photo could be of. Remember he is a huge fan of the game and I dont think it would make any one mad to add that part of the Alien Life Cycle into the films...

cookie

cookie

see another thing i dont like about this movie is that its dark.  I think predator is such an amazing movie becuase of the setting and for once i want to see an alien attack somewhere there is light.

Bishop

Bishop

What I realy want to see is in this movie is chestbursters

Predator

Predator

;)   you mean you realy want to see some chestbursters. I got ya

AL()EN

AL()EN

yea that would be cool to see some nasty chestbursters in this film

PIMP JUICE

PIMP JUICE

Man I can not wait for this movie, I am so gonna see it the day it hits the big screen you heard  (WORD to your mother)

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

I find it hard to believe how a Predalien Queen would look like.. Eww, that's just gotta be nasty.. If they were to pull it off sometime, damn they better be creative and convincing about it. But still, I prefer it not to be made.  -Rusty Nails

Vekin

Vekin

Do you think the Preds chose for humans to be hosts for the aliens because they would be easier prey than predalien to kill.

k

k

;D  yo whats up people darkness u r right but it would b cool to see a diffrent type of alien in a sequal a quick question does a predalien get the strength of both alien and pred so its stronger than both holla at me some 1 long live k and z

FJ

FJ

This is my opinion but maybe the 'yellowish/green' blood on the grid alien is the blood of a predator that encountered it, and maybe got killed. And maybe the last scene at the end of the trailer with a hand grabbing the alien is the encounter i mentioned. Cus when you look at the alien's jaw line (at the last scene) and compare it with the grid alien they look very similar, though this is just my opinion.

zippo

zippo

in the third screen i think it is a lazer pointer  from one of the humans guns   ???  

zippo

zippo

K it is not going to be a predQueen  cus i saw the new productin pictures of the AVP toy Queen and it looked cool but it wasn't any PredQueen   ???  

Savage

Savage

In the shaft photo (4th from the top) u can see a person  dangling from the roof. it's in the shadows and u'll have to reply to see it (in slow mo)..  doubt a pred queen will make an appearance. there is a "hybrid" rumor, so u should be expecting a pred-alien, portrayed in the same sence as that licker monster in resisdent evil. it will be shown as a much harder to kill vairent of ur typical alien. which every body would struggle against.   :-\  

Woogie

Woogie

This film is going to be awesome. In the trailer where the coloured girl is pointing her gun at something (an alien?) there seems to be a predator behind her, which could mean the film could have a similar story line as the fiest avp comic where a pred joins forces with the humans. What do u lot think.

Darkness

Darkness

In Reply to Savage: Wow, I never spotted that other shadow in the shaft. I\'ve missed a lot of stuff in this teaser that you guys have picked up on. Thanks for telling me - I\'ve just added it in the report.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed