Alien Desktop Wallpaper

Started by Darkness, Feb 06, 2004, 06:42:25 PM

Author
Alien Desktop Wallpaper (Read 4,010 times)

Darkness

Darkness

If any of you downloaded the Alien Quadrilogy Xtreme Desktop (9.48MB), you will have noticed there were some excellent alien wallpapers in there. Well, Alex Dunham, creator of the AvP Movie wallpaper which was released a few weeks ago (see bottom wallpaper), has ripped some of the alien wallpapers from the Quadrilogy Xtreme Desktop. Each wallpaper is available in two sizes: 800×600 and 1024×768.

[Images & Links Removed]

LoRdLuC

LoRdLuC

Really great work ...    ;D  

Unknown

Unknown

Damn i ove this   ;D     8)  

Imran

Imran

too good to be true !     ???  

sslik

sslik

im used to exelent websites but THIS IS THE BE-F**kING-EST WEBSITE EVER MAN IT ROCKS NEXT TIME LEAVE TRAILERS     8)  

Alucard

Alucard

???   absulutely great!!!!!!!!I`ve never seen such great wallpapers!!!!!!!rea ly great work!!!!

Teenage Predator

Teenage Predator

cool stuff guys, keep up the goodwork

Angie

Angie

You guys are f**king great!!!!!!!!

SH8JAM

SH8JAM

8)     8)  I am a AVP fanatic and it is about time you got on my wave-lenght so I will tell all my friends about this site.   :)  I have an extended collection of the Aliens Vs.Predator Cards,Comics,Toys,and my own Art work so; when your movie comes out I will most defiently pay the $11.00 to see it.                                      Sincerly                           Sh8Jam (James T Shaw Jr,.)

CHEAT PREDATOR

CHEAT PREDATOR

THIS WEBSITE ROCKS   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed