Alien Anthology Trailer

Started by Darkness, Jul 20, 2010, 08:41:15 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Trailer (Read 12,134 times)

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

The only thing I'd say is really worth the money, apart from the extras, is the new Alien3 Special Edition cut.  We all know the DVD version was a little rushed, but FOX already stated some members of the cast were recalled to record their lines.  Makes you wonder if they maybe added a few other things, I mean damn it, there's even a rumour (and it is only a rumour) FOX managed to twist Finchers arm to assist the recut... well I hope its true but I'll believe it when I see it, lol

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Never mind, video works

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

I think some of the effects in Alien 3 will look worse in HD.  Sometimes low quality picture has a way of hiding lack of ability.  Some shots of the alien almost looked like really bad CGI and HD will only bring that out even more.  I hope I am wrong.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Even if the special effects look worse, the touched up audio on the Alien3 assembly cut has me extremely excited.  I'll definitely pick this up.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

I wanna watch them again now. Gotta wait til early November ~ i really want that limited edition bvox set though. ;D

szkoki

szkoki

What is this music???? ???

Ash 937

Ash 937

I think they will release a better box set in a couple of years that will include the Alien Prequel.  The extras and the "touched up" audio for Alien3 don't justify $139.99 to me since I already own the Quadrilogy DVD set.

BerserkerPredator

BerserkerPredator

that price seems a little steep, and I also have a question, my dvd player doesn't play blue-ray movies, do you think it will play on my dvd player?

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

@BerserkerPredator  No lol, sorry but there's no way your standard DVD player will play Blue-Ray, some won't even play HD DVD's because again, that format is for a certain machine.  However all is not lost bud.  You can, if you know where to look, play ANYTHING on your trusty PC, yes even Blue-Ray on a standard CD-R.DVD Drive.  Take note that the "DVD drive" bit is important, all you have to do is find and install the Blue-Ray software component... I'll leave you to figure that one out

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

nice trailer  ;D

I have been wondering this for years,can one of you guys please tell me what that thing is in the first alien movie,that looks like a dead predator on a throne looking thing. ???

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

A Good Editor is worth their weight in Gold!

Excellent job in cuts from all 4 films!  *****

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed