The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT]

Started by EEV-2501, Dec 08, 2011, 12:13:46 AM

Author
The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT] (Read 42,740 times)

Dogme

Dogme

I was 9 when Alien came out. The week Alien was released or the week after,  I went to the cinemas with my mum probably to see a sci fi film, and when we got to the cinema I could see life size standees of the Nostromo crew and a 7-8 ft standee of the Alien :D I stood right next to that thing, thought it was awesome and asked my mum if I could see the film, and of course she said No! The first time I actually saw Alien was in 1982 when ITV had the first showing of the film on tv in the UK. Being the only one awake in a caravan in Wales with very strong winds blowing and the shadows of big trees coming through the window, plus that bloody film = :O :D

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Dogme on Dec 15, 2011, 10:07:32 PM
I was 9 when Alien came out. The week Alien was released or the week after,  I went to the cinemas with my mum probably to see a sci fi film, and when we got to the cinema I could see life size standees of the Nostromo crew and a 7-8 ft standee of the Alien :D I stood right next to that thing, thought it was awesome and asked my mum if I could see the film, and of course she said No! The first time I actually saw Alien was in 1982 when ITV had the first showing of the film on tv in the UK. Being the only one awake in a caravan in Wales with very strong winds blowing and the shadows of big trees coming through the window, plus that bloody film = :O :D

That wind must have been amazing when they are crossing the barren landscape to the derelict.

JKS1

JKS1

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 15, 2011, 10:36:14 PM

That wind must have been amazing when they are crossing the barren landscape to the derelict.

:laugh: 8)

Dogme

Dogme

Quote from: tmjhur on Dec 15, 2011, 10:36:14 PM

Too bloody right it was :D

Effectz

When is the trailer out anybody know?

Never say no to Panda!

No one knows it, just rumors.

szkoki

szkoki

Dont worry when i was a kid around 6-7 yrs old i saw alien 3 in the theathers and they didnt care about the age...here in easern europe :D
But i was much more younger when i saw aliens and alien  :o damn my parents...i love them!!!! :D I couldnt stay in our house in the dark alone.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

^I remember people took four kids when AVPR came out on Christmas day and some one took their 10 year old to Predators. My Mom took me to see A:R when it came out in 1997. I don't mind kids in R rated movie theaters as long they are not ruining  the movie for everyone.

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Dec 16, 2011, 12:52:31 AM
No one knows it, just rumors.

I hear around Christmas time since the Darkest Hour comes out on the 25th and it's a 20th Century Fox movie.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 17, 2011, 04:49:46 AMI hear around Christmas time since the Darkest Hour comes out on the 25th and it's a 20th Century Fox movie.
That makes sense.

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 17, 2011, 04:49:46 AMI remember people took four kids when AVPR came out on Christmas day

-Chris

Never say no to Panda!

Therefor i called it "rumors"

m138jewski

m138jewski

I hope its not attached to darkest hour. That movie looks retarded

ChrisPachi

Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 17, 2011, 07:59:02 AMI hope its not attached to darkest hour. That movie looks retarded

The Darkest Hour looks like a movie aimed at mid-teens, sort of like Transformers. Transformers is my guilty pleasure, I love that shit, but hopefully you're right... it's the wrong audience.

-Chris

EEV-2501

^I love the TF Trilogy too. The trailer is "probably" for Tuesday like Batman and Bilbo.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 17, 2011, 07:59:02 AM

I doubt that movie is going to do very well at the box office, it looks like another Skyline type of film. Most people are going to watch the trailer when it's online though.

psychonaut25

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Dec 18, 2011, 02:47:51 AM
Quote from: m138jewski on Dec 17, 2011, 07:59:02 AM

I doubt that movie is going to do very well at the box office, it looks like another Skyline type of film. Most people are going to watch the trailer when it's online though.

And the Skyline was directed by.....oh noooo.....Strauss brothers......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mLjKI968g#

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed