IESB Interview The Brothers

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 05, 2007, 09:05:12 PM

Author
IESB Interview The Brothers (Read 15,686 times)

Xerxész

Xerxész

Zen: It was said by Colin earlier that the altar scene is redesigned.  Nomad: Yeah, that could be so. The 'Texas script' says that the PredAlien kills a bunch of Predators in their criostasis tubes. And we know the script of AvP-R is based on the Texas script but it was rewritten many times.

Semaka

Semaka

It's a standalone film. We really wanted to do something to set this movie apart from the last one. It does pick up where the last one ended, though, with the birth of the Pred-Alien. We actually rewind a little bit and see the birth of the Pred-Alien once again. .... that's what they say, but after that, i think nothing will be mentioned about the first film. I like the idea of a fight "Alien" stile, except this time the humans are replaced by predators, who have no idea what they brought on their ship, and are eventually killed by the Predalien, only one survives, like Ripley, and goes on a clean-up mission like in "Aliens". This will be so damn good!

XenoFox

XenoFox

*Points at Yautja* Learn how to type understandable english please. *Points at Semaka* Use Quotes when youre quoting. And oh, the Predators will more than likely be in Stasis-Tubes and just be murdered by the Pred-Alien On their way. Or a few predators (like Wolf) Manage to escape their Cryosleep, (via security on the ship) but most die fighting the predalien. Wolf is the only one left, and the ship crashes. (unless he has a parachute :P) Im guessing the entire scene of the Predalien Wiping out the ship, will be rather short. Like what happened with Ripley in the beginning of Alien 3. The only thing i cant piece together, is if Wolf fights the pred-alien during the crash. Or how exactly the 2 seperate, and not just finish the fight right there in the woods.

Aerend

Aerend

you guys are idiots... Wolf was not from the avp ship he was sent to clean up the mess of all the dead predators and to kill all alien threats.That's why his name was the cleaner

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

soz bout the letterin' but im frm the north east england, its how we spell wen sendin' a txt msg- its quicker and not hard 2 follow

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

on the trailer, at the very begining wen the ship is crashing theres a small explosion on its side...an escape pod maybe?

Xerxész

Xerxész

Yeah, the question is:  1. Is Wolf on the AvP ship and escapes on a pod we saw in the PSP game before the ship crashes?  2. Or will Wolf come to Earth later on an other spacecraft?

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

i think its more likely 2 b question 2 XERXESZ, coz this guy is a reel tuff nut and i cant realy imagine him leavin a battle only 2 hav 2 go back and fight an even bigger problem wen he cud hav jst sorted it in the 1st place?

SHREK

SHREK

Will we be able to see the clip shown at comicon at some pint ????

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

YAUTJA, type properly you retard, it doesn't matter where you're from.

predator343

predator343

avp 2 its goming really sooon in earth   :o  

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

look, im not hear 2 make enemies- so less of the retard thing pal- get off my back. if i upset u so much , dont read my txt

JK

JK

Neca masked predator figure. Looks like a female pred.   http://www.forbiddenplanet.com/products/28055?fpn=20071102

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

yea JK, the necks realy long too

Simon

Simon

I really hope they make a AVP 3, Aliens VS Predator - Requiem  sounds cool and I am one of the few people who likes Alien VS Predator.  But one thing, I really hope they do not explore the space jockey's, the Alien home world or the Space Jockey home world in AVP 3, I want that to either be in Alien 5 or not be done at all and retain the mystery.  If Alien 5 is made, I would hope it would take place after Alien Resurrection and not be a prequel, otherwise Ripley could not be in it, and I want her to be in one more Alien film, after Alien Resurrection.  Also, why is there no Predator 3?  Second one was good.  Also, Alien, Aliens, Alien 3 all did well and made profits, so 20th Century Fox is wrong in saying that the last two Alien films did not do well, when in fact just Alien Resurrection underperformed, and Predator 2 underperformed for some reason.  Predator did well though.  So here is hoping If AVP 3 is done, that it does not do anything that should appear in Alien 5 or Predator 3, and I don't care if 20th Century Fox does not want to do them, just leave those ideas to the seperate franchises or do not do those ideas at all for the sake of retaining the mystery, otherwise it shows no originality on the filmaker's part and 20th Century's part as well

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed