The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 350,340 times)

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: DJ Pussyface on May 28, 2010, 07:44:09 AM
Why do people seem to hate Alien Ressurection? I watched it, and I loved it! Doesn't beat Aliens, but it comes close. I found the Newborn tragic, especially at the end.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Anything written by RakaiThwei. He's comedy gold.

Vulhala

Vulhala

QuoteThen we see a NASA person walking into the door and talks about it going on. "It looks like there a comit heading to earth" said the NASA person. Everyone is worried that the earth is damge and then we see a random person runing to the door and gabs a gun then kills his self because he thinks the earth is doom. Then there is blood and guts all over the ground and the president hears the sound, and walks to the room.

Barack Obama: "What was that sound and who killed the guy?"

NASA person: "He killed him self"

Barack Obama: "Say what?"

NASA person: "That right. He killed himself because he thought we are all doom due a unkown object heading to the earth"

Barack Obama: "Do we know what it is?"

NASA person: "Not really but i doubt it major"

Barack Obama: "I think we should keep it a sercet and not tell anyone about it like the event back in 2004 when we droop the bomb to wipe out those unknow group of animals"

FBI agent: "Good idea if anyone know about it then we should just say it a star then a comit that we will kill people"

FBI agent: "I like the idea. After we love keeping the stuff from people"

Barack Obama: "You guys take care of it. I will be going back to my office eating my KFC.

That whole story needs to be etched into platinum disks and then buried in a vault to protect it for future generations.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

:D

Yes!

Quote from Huol:
I have to confess.
I'm a grey alien.
Now give me your anus so I may probe it's secrets.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=22106.msg446582#msg446582

Always makes me lol. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 18, 2010, 09:04:22 AM
[Then we see a NASA person walking into the door and talks about it going on. "It looks like there a comit heading to earth" said the NASA person. Everyone is worried that the earth is damge and then we see a random person runing to the door and gabs a gun then kills his self because he thinks the earth is doom. Then there is blood and guts all over the ground and the president hears the sound, and walks to the room.

Barack Obama: "What was that sound and who killed the guy?"

NASA person: "He killed him self"

Barack Obama: "Say what?"

NASA person: "That right. He killed himself because he thought we are all doom due a unkown object heading to the earth"

Barack Obama: "Do we know what it is?"

NASA person: "Not really but i doubt it major"

Barack Obama: "I think we should keep it a sercet and not tell anyone about it like the event back in 2004 when we droop the bomb to wipe out those unknow group of animals"

FBI agent: "Good idea if anyone know about it then we should just say it a star then a comit that we will kill people"

FBI agent: "I like the idea. After we love keeping the stuff from people"

Barack Obama: "You guys take care of it. I will be going back to my office eating my KFC.

That is as awesome as Halos in Space. Got a link to the original post?

Vulhala

Vulhala

Indeed. Let us all revel in its glory.

We need to un-ban him. I actually think that if he wrote a full length novel it would bring world peace overnight. There is that much win.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

^ You just can't stop watching even when you know its looped.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 25, 2010, 05:00:40 AM
i insist Predators were a less confusing version of lost.

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Wtf lol.
When did that come up? :D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Porkus Maximus on Nov 11, 2008, 12:50:13 AM
Dearest Two-Stripes,

Your girl friend is a bit fat,  I still would though.  17 is totally legal here.

Kindest regards,

Porkus Maximus.

The whole coversation is some of the funniest shit I've read on this site. Porkus's comment made me shoot coffee out my nose though so I have to give him his due. Linky.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

And two years later, she's 19! The argument is now irrelevant!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc

The phone lines are now open, gentlemen.

And for my contribution:

Quote from: Two-Stripes on Nov 11, 2008, 04:48:33 AM
Quote from: SM on Nov 11, 2008, 04:45:24 AM
Ooooohhh... rolly eye smiley always stings....
i know right!  :D
almost as much as when DoomRulz splits his posts into two parts.
A) the obvious
and
B) the just plan dumb

Lie

Lie

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 25, 2010, 08:04:48 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 25, 2010, 05:00:40 AM
i insist Predators were a less confusing version of lost.

Damn, how could I of not clock'd that.  :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 30, 2009, 10:35:24 AM
^Agreed.

However, as historical evidence shows, mankind has been fascinated by the phallic form for thousands of years. It was regarded as a symbol of strength, of masculinity and of course fertility.

Take Luxor Temple in Ancient Egypt for example. Once a year, during the Festival of Opet, locals were allowed into the inner sanctum of the temple to observe the Hieroglyphs and make offerings to the gods. While there, the local women made a beeline straight to the southeastern portion of the temple, which housed a carving of the god Horus, engorged. There they would rub the phallus depicted, in order to receive his blessing and favour, in the hope of gaining increased fertility. So vigorous was their worship, the stone is now stained for all time:

http://www.hat.net/album/middle_east/004_egypt/day_41_temple_of_luxor/006_god_with_long_penis.jpg

Therefore, Alien fans cannot be judged for their love of the cock-headed space locust, as it is a part of human nature to love and revere the cock.

Pred fans on the other hand, are perverts, for the reasons I gave in my last post.

Quote from: SiL on Oct 03, 2009, 02:28:45 AM
Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 02, 2009, 04:10:23 PM
I think you defended us in your thread killer...Aliens fans love the cock and what it represents whereas Predator fans love puddy tat in their face.
Quite the opposite!

Alien fans hate the cock and fear it, as it represents death - They spend their time avoiding this harbinger of doom where possible. Predator fans, similarly, fear the vagina, and spend their time trying to kill it - The Predator, as ubermensch, emasculates humans, and therefore its destruction is sought for. At the seat of this emasculation is a corruption of the vagina itself, root of all femininity!

Alien fans see a wang and run screaming, Pred fans see a vagina and start shooting in a misguided attempt to reassert their injured masculinity!

Quote from: TJ Doc on Oct 23, 2009, 12:53:31 AM
You got me out of bed for this?

Oh well, here it is:
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1393/1021697399_1bf4715355.jpg?v=0
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 23, 2009, 05:05:50 AM
THAT"S NOT CRATER CAKE!!!  >:(
Quote from: TJ Doc on Oct 23, 2009, 11:51:25 PM
THERE'S A FU#KING CRATER IN IT!!!!!!  >:( >:(
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 24, 2009, 12:06:31 AM
Crater cake is banana bread with chocolate chips and brown sugar. That is a cake WITH A HOLE IN IT!!!  >:( >:( >:(
Quote from: TJ Doc on Oct 24, 2009, 01:29:06 PM

http://thepioneerwoman.com/tasty-kitchen/files/2009/08/banana-bread-0309.jpg

My first thread kill. :)

Lie

Lie

What?! Now one kills threads but me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HAjhtPZGDY

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed