Upcoming Movies You Want To See

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jan 20, 2008, 06:08:33 PM

Author
Upcoming Movies You Want To See (Read 392,677 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Oct 27, 2021, 10:31:58 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 26, 2021, 08:45:11 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Oct 17, 2021, 12:39:28 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Oct 17, 2021, 06:51:54 AM
Must ... resist ... watching trailer

IMO this trailer is acceptable regarding spoilers, so you can watch it. I'm sure the next one will spoil a lot more though.

I saw the trailer on Sunday, and I loved it. 8)

God that music... That music !

Yeah that music was so cool.  8)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Lightyear actually looks really, really good.

BlueMarsalis79

Reminds me of The Incredibles specifically.

xeno_alpha_07

Bruce Campbell....enough said  :D  Sorry if this trailer has been posted before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ7klKX5cFU

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 26, 2021, 07:50:07 PM
Between film and television, franchise-based sci-fi is in a shockingly interesting/exciting place with a lot of stuff I can't wait to see on the horizon.

The Matrix: Resurrections (2021)
Raised By Wolves Season 2 (2022)
Dune: Part Two (2023)
Furiosa (2024)
Noah Hawley's Alien Series (TBA)
Dune: The Sisterhood (TBA)

I uhh, I guess a certain upcoming Blade Runner series might have to make its way onto this list. :D

Immortan Jonesy

It's not a movie, but I'm looking forward to seeing this later.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It's still in pre-production, but The Man with Kaleidoscope Eyes just landed on my radar:

QuoteIn 1967, strait-laced exploitation movie king Roger Corman embarks on a life-changing attempt to capture the psychedelic world of LSD on film by taking a "trip" himself, abetted by Jack Nicholson, Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper.

Directed by Joe Dante as well.

Prez

Prez

Well tomorrow night I'm seeing Reeves `The Batman' and I am really trying to keep a lid on it. Very excited and early reviews have been overwhelmingly glowing.

Kradan

Kradan

I hope I'll get to see it too

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It's not a movie, but I just learned that some of the people behind Band of Brothers and The Pacific are making a new WWII miniseries called Masters of the Air. Kind of sucks that it's on Apple TV+, but f**k it, I'm down.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That's been in development since forever. Assuming the pandemic is partly why it's been so delayed.

It won't ever happen because naturally Americans want to make shows about American soldiers, but I'd love to see them do a series focussing on the British 7th Armoured Division. They had a really interesting war, fighting on all three western fronts.

BORGanism

BORGanism

Whiskeybrewer

Immortan Jonesy

Since the series ended with a cliffhanger, which I understand would be explored in a movie, I'm kind of excited about it.

Ingwar

Ingwar

The Northman

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed