Fan Reviews/Questions

Started by ikarop, Sep 30, 2011, 06:34:40 AM

Author
Fan Reviews/Questions (Read 42,322 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I'm completely stuck again. Queen Boss. I keep hitting her with the powerloader. She rushes off to the left. I try to activate the airlock and some guy says I have to do it manually. What am I supposed to do?

Bigticket

Bigticket

Quote from: Darkness on Oct 01, 2011, 06:13:04 PM
I'm completely stuck again. Queen Boss. I keep hitting her with the powerloader. She rushes off to the left. I try to activate the airlock and some guy says I have to do it manually. What am I supposed to do?

theres a ladder down next to airlock activator computer, go down and activate anather airlock computer, then go down again etc. you got to activate like 4 computers on each side and then just run away to the right side and up the ladder.

Darkness

Darkness

I didn't even see the ladders.

I'm now onto the bull alien. These bosses are ridiculously hard. I can't seem to dodge any of its attacks. Tips?

I've got only one man at full health and the smartgun.

newbeing

newbeing

These don't sound much like reviews... :I

Is the game fun? Challenging?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Lol. They really aren't. Perhaps we should change this to the "As Your Play Through" thread?

I had to loose a man to that boss. I just kept shooting, moving backwards as I shot. Once he came towards me, dodged or ran away and repeated.

rossrp88

rossrp88

Hey guys, looking for some help here from anyone a little further on in the game.

I can't find the third set of explosives on LV426, also don't have the map  :-[

Can anyone help?

Been really enjoying the game so far and don't want to stall!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The 3rd set was forward IIRC. Go straight past the doors to the next location and it was in there somewhere.

And I finished the game.

ikarop

ikarop

Write faster  :P :cracks whip:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Don't rush me bitch!

rossrp88

rossrp88

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 02, 2011, 11:16:39 AM
The 3rd set was forward IIRC. Go straight past the doors to the next location and it was in there somewhere.

And I finished the game.

There's a vent the furthest forward you can go... and ledge i can't reach  :(

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

How do you get rid of debris blocking certain paths ???

rossrp88

rossrp88

Quote from: Hudson4788 on Oct 02, 2011, 09:16:08 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 02, 2011, 11:16:39 AM

And I finished the game.

There's a vent the furthest forward you can go... and ledge i can't reach  :(

Solved it.. didn't know you could run & jump. Powered ahead through 2 more levels!

I love how the flamethrower (the original Alien weapon IMO) is actually powerful!

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Can you go back to Sulaco or something? I beat the Alien Queen (no Marines lost!) but I think I could've gone to so many areas it's not even funny. Now I'm somewhere else... :( Please, help...I mean I don't think I could've gone anywhere else at present, unless I collected some other items, which I was unable to by the way, but still....

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

There are also segments where you enter via ducts upon throwing a grenade, but sometimes they lead to nothing while you see there's something on the other side...Is there something I don't know? Some certain hot spots a'la Metroid you can blast off or jump somewhere, even if it's not seen?

irving343

irving343

So I'm in the Sulaco for the third time, I have One last marine, Heston.
Anyone know where any more marines are?
I've found Sinise, Ficher and Losso.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed