NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,201,378 times)

Blood Warrior

Blood Warrior

Quote from: lightsyder on Dec 01, 2017, 04:11:18 PM
Quote from: Master on Nov 30, 2017, 11:48:47 AM
I already have Ahab and I'm sad cause I'd prefere this one.

You could probably flip the old on eBay.  Just need to do it quick

I've looked at them lately.  The ones that are selling are going for 30-40.  Maybe a little more?  I thought about picking one up since they're so much cheaper compared to before the Ultimate Ahab was announced.

Russ840

Russ840

I may treat myself to the ultimate Ahab.

Any updates on upcoming Broken tusk ?

dHunter333

dHunter333

it looks like we wont get the new predator or aliens figures until next year
machinko wave, ultimate preds, ultimate xenos, arcade aliens and predator, not to mention kenner series 13
nothing on neca's calendar through 2017

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I need a suggestion: I have a few extra bucks, should I pick up the NECA Stalker Predator or Kenner Hive Wars Night Recon Predator?

dHunter333

dHunter333

I'd highly recommend neca over Kenner unless you are going for something retro

Russ840

Russ840

Personally, I would go with Neca.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Went Hive Wars, couldn't resist the steal I found on an open one on eBay.  :laugh:

Russ840

Russ840

Post some pics when it turns up, mate.

dHunter333

dHunter333

i need a little help
trying to seperate my predator figures into proper clans
i have the avp clans no prob, the predator 2 clan no prob, the predator 1 guys together, the dead end clan, etc etc
but i am trying to figure out all of the predators that are kenner predators (going to put them into a kenner clan)
obviously theres the leader, the one from the avp 2 pack
can someone provide me with a complete list? there are what, 3 full waves?
would appreciate it

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

The Kenner wave Predators have a bio on the back of the packs about them, often with clues about their clans.
- Hive Wars Predator is from a clan that was wiped out during a hunt on the Xenomorph homeworld - leaving him as sole survivor (
- Lava Planet Predator is from a clan that make their home in the radioactive volcanic regions on Yautja Prime (why they use advanced cloaking as protection)
- Nightstorm Predator is the clan leader/elder of the Super Predator Clan.
- Cracked Tusk is a clan leader of his own clan (Bio gave hints that Cracked Tusk created many tech used by Lava Predator's clan)
- Renegade Predator is from the Jungle Hunter Clan but has joined Cracked Tusk's clan.
- Scavage Predator is a Yautja/Super Predator half-breed member of Cracked Tusk's clan (not trusted by Renegade Predator)
- Ghost Predator is a lone hunter (after village was wiped out by Super Predators) that hunts Super Predators.
- Spike Tail is a clan leader of the Rouge Space Tribe. Armoured Combat Lost Predator is mentioned as from this tribe - as was Lasershot Predator (pos. future Kenner homage figure?)
- Stalker Predator is from a clan that originates from the dark polar region of Yautja Prime (they have evolved a bioluminescence)
- Clan Leader is the leader of the Yautja race (Ancient Predators answer to him)
That is the info so far. I hope this has been useful for you.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

So far we've gotten:

Hive Wars Predator
Nightstorm Predator
Lava Planet Predator
Cracked Tusk Predator
Scavage Predator
Renegade Predator (2 color variations, green on stand-alone card and yellow-brown in AvP 2-pack)
Viper Predator (not strictly a Kenner remake, but he's meant to pilot the Blade Fighter)
Clan Leader Predator
Stalker Predator (glow in the dark, not to be confused with the Stalker Predator from the Lost Tribe)
Spiked Tail Predator
Ghost Predator

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Thanks Xenomrph you reminded me of Viper Predator.
- Viper Predator is the clan leader of the Serpent Clan (described as bounty hunter types)

I have the same situation dHunter333 - trying to sort out clans. The Kenner homage waves are so far representatives of different clans - but remember it is not fixed in stone, many Predators join different clans, or form various alliances (referenced with Renegade Predator & Scavage Predator bios on the package)
Plus I see the Alien vs Predator film Predators as a clan (for lack of a better name 'Pyramid Hunter' Clan)
Good luck with the arrangements.

A little extra info for you dHunter333. The comic series Life and Death showed Cracked Tusk, Hive Wars, and Hornhead Predators as part of the same tribe (probably Hive Wars Predator joined this tribe like Renegade Predator was originally from the Jungle Hunter Clan, but has joined Cracked Tusk's clan)
So that means that Cracked Tusk, Hive Wars, Hornhead, Renegade, and Scavage Predators can be put together in a clan.

Kailem

Kailem

Linn Kurosawa has been confirmed via the 2017 Predator visual guide that just went up, as well as our first look at AVP Arcade Dutch:

*Much bigger versions at the link*

http://necaonline.com/2017/12/5-days-of-downloads-2017-day-5-predator-action-figure-visual-guide/

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Bottom right.........................

I can die happily, PERIOD

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Arcade Predator?! Impressive. I'm continually impressed with how deep NECA is willing to go with these licenses!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed