AvP 1 Gold Problem

Started by -mimic-, Jan 09, 2009, 10:50:37 PM

Author
AvP 1 Gold Problem (Read 3,831 times)

-mimic-

-mimic-

One of my friends sees this problem when he runs avp 1 gold.

Anyone know how to fix it?

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I had that sice day 1 and still have not solved it. I beat the entire thing with that dumb thing in my way. ;D

EEV2650

EEV2650

I havent played this in a long time. What is problem?

Carnage95

Carnage95

Quote from: -mimic- on Jan 09, 2009, 10:50:37 PM
One of my friends sees this problem when he runs avp 1 gold.

Anyone know how to fix it?

I had that kind of problem before. I assume it was my screen not adjust correctly so I pressed the button with the words "Auto" above on the monitor and my game was back to normal. Not sure if it will for you, you could try.  :-\

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

WOAH! I have this problem too.

But I don't see an "auto" button anywhere. Can anyone help?   :-[

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

When in doubt, reinstall.

Xhan

Xhan

The rendering menu has to reaccessed when you're already in game.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: Xhan on Jun 02, 2009, 05:17:44 PM
The rendering menu has to reaccessed when you're already in game.

BUH?  ???

Forgive me... I'm not very computer-savvy  :-[

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

This "auto adjust" is a function on the monitor, not in-game. Every (AFAIK) LCD monitor has a button with AUTO or something written on it. Just press it. Hopefully it will solve your problem, although it is weird that the energy bar is in the part of the screen that is black... Could be something else, but pressing auto adjust can't hurt in any case.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

I might aswell help you guys out. Get this avp.exe file, rename the old one you installed to avpold.exe (or whatever aslong as its not avp) then rename the new one to avpge.exe

http://homepage.eircom.net/~duncandsl/avp/

Release: 8th May March 2009
MyAvP.zip

Fixed my avp black screen problem on GeForce 6100,8200 and 8600.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

It's good of you to put that patch up. Thanks  :)

It is a shame that the intro/outro cutscenes and the comedy Rebellion staff acting don't come up, though. But as long as the gameplay is fine, then that's all that really matters.

mcv1900

mcv1900

Hello All...
I have a serious AVP Gold problem. I managet to get it to work in Win 7 64bit but... i can not connect them in multiplayer. I can see the HOST game...and when i hit ENTER the sreen locks to "Waiting for game description". I`ve tried everything, connecting 2-3pc....rooter...switch....etc. Any other game works. If it can see the HOST game means...that they are connected. At the host PC console appears..A PLAYER IS CONNECTED. Please Help!!!!!!!! :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed