Engineers destroy Humanity because of David

Started by Molecular Acid, Sep 25, 2020, 08:26:41 AM

Author
Engineers destroy Humanity because of David (Read 13,488 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Dec 10, 2020, 08:45:24 AM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 10, 2020, 07:30:24 AM
Quote from: Necronomicon II on Dec 08, 2020, 11:15:21 AM
Walking penises do be mysterious.

They even fly to Greece on occasion.

Yee, my kebab needed some batshit goo.

Tell us again about your secret sauce m8

Necronomicon II

Muh sauce from norrrrfffff

bb-15

Quote from: Phobos on Dec 03, 2020, 02:44:14 PM
In my headcanon, the Alien was an experimental weapon created by the Space Jockey during a galactic war.

That remains close to my POV. This is based on Ridley's commentary for the "Alien" DVD.
"Covenant" doesn't change this imo because the David story ended with that movie.

The Space Jockeys created the first xenomorphs. David repeated what the SJs did before.

;)

Huggs

I imagine Ridley on set, channeling his best Judd Hirsch.

"You'd all be unemployed now if it wasn't for my David!"

Immortan Jonesy

Huggs

Oh dear.

Immortan Jonesy

What if David/ Walters physical appearance is real Weyland? Like Lance Henriksen in AVP. Papi Ridley puede hacerlo  :)

EJA

Quote from: bb-15 on Jan 14, 2021, 09:59:23 PM
Quote from: Phobos on Dec 03, 2020, 02:44:14 PM
In my headcanon, the Alien was an experimental weapon created by the Space Jockey during a galactic war.

That remains close to my POV. This is based on Ridley's commentary for the "Alien" DVD.
"Covenant" doesn't change this imo because the David story ended with that movie.

The Space Jockeys created the first xenomorphs. David repeated what the SJs did before.

;)

I actually wish this could work, but the fact is, Ridley's prequels (Covenant especially) simply do not support that. The Alien is created in the future, not the distant past.

BlueMarsalis79

Acid_Reign161

I mean... Both can work... History is simply repeating.

Space Jockey race creates engineers, and also the perfect orgamism (xenomorph) as a bioweapon to terminate engineers when they become too big for their boots... (and fail) - 'Aliens: Colonial Marines' shows a nice hologram triggered in the LV426 derelict showing the ship fighting a flying saucer.. Very much like the saucer piloted by engineers who seeds Earth..

engineers, smaller in size than the Jockeys, mimic their creators in technology and wear biosuits that are tributes (jockey helmets etc).. create humankind in their image, and like the Jockeys created the XENO, the engineers create neomorph as a bioweapon to wipe us out when they realise we are the same as them and same fate awaits them as did their creators, then start again, creating the humanoids we see inhabiting the planet in 'Covenant'...

humankind, smaller in size than engineers, creates replicants in our own image... Realising the threat to ourselves from superior strength and abilities, we create replicant blade runners as bioweapons to wipe them out, and start again, creating androids in our own image...

Androids themselves will later create autons in their own image (robots created by robots - as referenced in 'Alien Resurrection' who are also persecuted and have to burn their modems to avoid detection), but in this particular case, David, an android with a god complex who wants to create, choses not to recreate in his own image.. He wants to recreate perfection: a Xenomorph. He hasn't quite gotten there yet.. But the circle is almost complete ;-)

In this way, the Derelict on LV426 can indeed be ancient. Engineers can simply be using found Jockey technology, in the same we we find their installation on LV-233 and David operates it.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Its_Auto on Apr 05, 2021, 10:54:02 PM
'Aliens: Colonial Marines' shows a nice hologram triggered in the LV426 derelict showing the ship fighting a flying saucer..

Quotenice hologram

Quotenice

I dispute this claim.

Molecular Acid

Quote from: Stitch on Nov 11, 2020, 07:45:21 AM
Quote from: Molecular Acid on Nov 10, 2020, 05:10:02 AM
1.) I believe Ridley Scott intended the idea of Prometheus to be multi-layered as in: Who is the last or first lightning to strike on the Sahara?
What?
Quote from: Molecular Acid on Nov 10, 2020, 05:10:02 AM
4.) It's clear that the Engineers don't believe in science as much as they believe in being in tune with the biology WITH science where humans are willing to destroy their planet to achieve God-hood and I believe the Engineers know better and look down on Humans.
It is?

I meant where the lightning struck first in promethean sense.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed