Something is brewing on Instagram...

Started by Ultramorph, Dec 20, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

Author
Something is brewing on Instagram... (Read 67,296 times)

Voodoo Magic

If they adapted Alien Isolation into a movie, you know it would be awesome!

Please... you can't even name one video game turned into a movie that was bad.

The Kurgan

Not a single one.

The Old One

The Old One

:laugh:

Frosty Venom

Soooo... ??? Any news?

Local Trouble

A #Watched pot never boils.

Voodoo Magic

#Read #Play #WaitForEverMan...

Huggs

Huggs

Somebody said watch, we thought they said watch and wait , so we sat down and waited .

Corporal Hicks

Voodoo Magic

So, true?

Sources tell us that an R-rated animated series based on the video game Alien: Isolation is being developed for a seven-episode run. The series apparently hails from Axis Animation, which also did the VFX work on the game, and could arrive as early as April. We're told the digital series may make its home on the Alien website, though that remains unknown at this time.

Nukiemorph

According to Mr. H Reviews, yes.  His sources confirm this is the "Watch" component we've been waiting on.

Huggs

Huggs

I wonder if they'll finally give us an official word, now that it's all leaking out?

Voodoo Magic

Might as well right? Unless promotional materials aren't ready yet, like a trailer, etc. Or maybe they're just waiting for Alien Day.

Huggs

Huggs

I've got a feeling they're just sitting on it. Might as well come out with it and let the mayhem begin. Making us wait longer isn't going to change anyone's opinion .

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed.

Local Trouble

I don't know how much longer I can hold my whinging.  I'm practically turning blue.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed