PG13 Live On MPAA Website

Started by Darkness, Aug 05, 2004, 01:08:29 PM

Author
PG13 Live On MPAA Website (Read 8,626 times)

Predgirl aka Lavon

Predgirl aka Lavon

Well I see they took their good old time putting up.

Nik

Nik

We all know were all going to see the movie even tho its p13

*bury

*bury

ok u want them to swear a few times and make it a R movie, honeslty we've been over this a million times, the best two alien movies could of been pg-13. Alien was R becasue there wasnt a pg-13 back then and Aliens was rated R for language. And by hte way CelticPredator dont say that about the kids becasue they are the sequel to the movie

xx13

xx13

I also agree Celtic. F**K THE SNOT-NOSE KIDS

Torch

Torch

Well, all I can say is that they better push this pg-13 to the f*cking limit.  If that doesn't happen, then AVP will suck.

alienworshoper

alienworshoper

just to tell you all i am also a kid...but i was gonna see the movie no matter what the rating. it didnt matter to me. all they probably did was take out all the f**ks they could of said. so i think it will still be good

*bury

*bury

ha u guys are so dumb, do u honestly think this movie will make any money if it isnt pg-13? NO!  So we dont hear the f bomb 50 times this movie and there isnt that much human blood(much like alien and aliens) pg-13 will still allow blood from the alien and predators i mean honeslty think what you are saying celtic and xx13

Soul

Soul

What I find ironic, is for those of you who thinks its cool to have the PG-13 rating in the hopes that the film makes enough money that Fox might make a sequel to it, ask yourselves this: What good is a sequel to a movie that you didn't enjoy as much if they would have included material that would have made it R, like all of its predecesors and like the "M-Mature" rating on all of the video games?  I for one wouldn't give a shit if the movie made over $100 million and they were gonna do a sequel if the PG-13 watered down product didn't do John McTiernan's spinal column ripping blood splattering masterpiece any justice whatsoever.  And by the looks of the bulky, slow, and otherwise non-Kevin Peter Hall like Celtic Predator, I am concerned about the finish product.....though I am *trying, real hard* to keep an open mind.

*bury

*bury

well so u would like them to swear a few times and have a R rating? becasue in my opinon ALiens was the best alien film and that was only rated R becasue of language

*bury

*bury

we got all your gore and stuff in alien ress and it was HORRIBLE and video games are diff all the star wars games are rated 13 and up and the movies are pg

thinkugotachance

thinkugotachance

perfect examples of why gore does not make movies!!! now, we're all into seeing the ass-kicking and such between these beasts...but tap-dancing christ let this rating thing go...

Alien King

Alien King

Yeah, how about it people shut the heck up about the rating, and you Celtic and xx13 don't diss the kids, it just so happens that I'm a kid too! It's not the kids fault AVP is rated R!

BKB

BKB

QuoteSoul | 05 Aug 2004 03:4122 What I find ironic, is for those of you who thinks its cool to have the PG-13 rating in the hopes that the film makes enough money that Fox might make a sequel to it, ask yourselves this: What good is a sequel to a movie that you didn't enjoy as much if they would have included material that would have made it R, like all of its predecesors and like the "M-Mature" rating on all of the video games? I for one wouldn't give a shit if the movie made over $100 million and they were gonna do a sequel if the PG-13 watered down product didn't do John McTiernan's spinal column ripping blood splattering masterpiece any justice whatsoever. And by the looks of the bulky, slow, and otherwise non-Kevin Peter Hall like Celtic Predator, I am concerned about the finish product.....though I am *trying, real hard* to keep an open mind.
- Soul..  Dude, you haven't even seen the movie yet just like anyone else and all these goofy comparisons to Kevin Peter Hall as though he's the only 7 foot actor that can put on a damn Predator costume and be this character is baffling and that's lame.. You've seen one 7 foot actor put on a costume like this, you've seen them all and in this film, the Predator's look much larger and more ferocious.. Be a little more positive folks?? It's not hard you know..

littlewhitekid

littlewhitekid

i just hope they come out with a directors cut on the DVD or have an unrated version come out on DVD.

Harry Turner

Harry Turner

Well, it just wont have much gore, so no alien bursting out of people, unless its like a few bits here and there, also no headbashing in by the aliens. ohh well.

OMG, im worried now, im in the uk. i was just about to say, well look at terminator 3, that was rated 12 here, which is like pg-13, but in america it was rated R? wtf? so if america has rated alien vs predator pg-13, this is bad!, i mean thats gonna be like a U here. why does america rate everything at least one more thing up to here? and you more scared as a genral people?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed