More Screening Reviews

Started by Darkness, Jul 01, 2004, 09:09:28 PM

Author
More Screening Reviews (Read 8,769 times)

Shaneus

Shaneus

Guys and girls Lets back off for a second and leave PA alone although all his movies have flaws i loved them all except Resi Evil ( He really cut me deep with that) but mortal combat was good because we got to c scorpion and sub zero and goro on the big screen what more could u want. I have already adamently stated storyline wise this will suck hard and acting well besides lancey what can you expect from a bunch of no namers playing see through characters with steryotypical personalities. but people we get to c an alien and a predator on the same screen. we have all put to much emotion into this and lets not judge till we see the final product. I know PA is not the greatest but please dont lose faith THIS MOVIE WILL ROCK !!!!!!!!

Yarah

Yarah

If paul has done Mortal Kombat Annilahation, i'd kick his butt. Cause really There really wasn't anything wrong with MK.   And Resident Evil as a movie is a very hard concept, that to make a Block Buster. It would have been Mere impossible. The whole aspect of the game that made it so good was the suspense of playing as the character, tense about what was round the corner.   I think RE2 would be easier to pull off, But still won't be a block Buster, i'm looking forward to it but...  I feel he will be loyal to the series'. Nothing could be as bad as AR? Right? the only thing that made AR remotely cool was Ron Pearlman (The dude that plays Hell Boy)

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Now I just read all 5 reviews at aint it cool news from the people who saw the screening, now 3 were very negative and seemed to just bash the movie due to the fact of there hate for paul anderson and couldnt get past that fact alone so everything else sucked because of it.But there were 2 good reviews, 1 the guy was really impressed and gave a good description of what was really shown in the preview wich sounded awesome to me.Like he sais though this movie isnt going to up fro an acadamy award for the acting but it set out to deliver the action and the goods of the 2 monsters and it did just that very well.He said the fight sequences were very well done and then described some prewtty graphic parts of the film that kinda proves this must be an R rating but he also brought up a couple of the goofyer parts like Lex and Scar running side by side in slo mo and some people in the crowd got a few laughs out of that and 1 part were some scxientists r surrounded by a group of aliens and just when u think there going to get torn to shreds the scene cuts away to another as to say ' while this is happining lets see what the other people r up to' type of thing.But from everything this guy alone wrote I'm pretty impressed and am less woried due to the fact of these P anderson haters dislikeing the movie for that reason alone and writing these bad reviews.Although the movie still had unfinished scenes and lack of the music and stuff everything sounds great, there are a few parts I'm dying to see from what he has said.So do yourself a favor and read this one guys review alone and it will restore some confidence back into this movie that the rest of these jabronis have taken away with there biast reviews.Thanks Bringer of Death    ;)  

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

uhh god i really dont want to kill anyone today.

Predgirl

Predgirl

Hey there Bringer of Death I just read that same review and was happy with the result.  To me for those who saw this screening I think they  hated the movie becasue they are probably not into either Alien or Predator.  Especially that one guy who didn' t reconize that gigaintic Alien was the Alien Queen.  Thats when it hinted me that he never seen an Alien movie before.  To me they were more like haters becasue they were seeing a free screening.  Anyway I don't know why their complaining on a screening movie its not the final version hello.  Some of the movie is not even done yet for editing it was just a screening.  Well for me I don't care if the movie will be good or bad or whatever.  I'm still going to see it because I get to see kick a$$ action between an Alien and a Predator baby.   Boy I'm going nuts here well thats my opinion and like the fact they have a movie even coming out.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Well again Im not up with aint it cool news stukk. They are loosers and sorry for the coarse language, but they are also mother F******   so I dont take anything that those guys are saying. Silver aliens, lame pred costume. we know them for bad posting on avp so...      But if it is true that the 2 guys said that then cool this will be a summer hit.

Variable

Variable

lol yea they are Mother F*****s. They got no idea what they is talking about so I hope the public doesnt go beliving them. No matter what the movie those damn worms have always go a problem with it. If the money that movies made was baced of of cridic reviews, then very little money would be made at all.

The Truth

The Truth

Jonatron

Jonatron

OK, I got my confidence back. U're right, seeing Aliens and Predators beating the crap out of each other will be great! I mean who gave a shit about the actors in Freddy vs Jason?

J

J

The thing here is because of Paul Anderson's other movies not doing well ( I thought his handle on resident evil weren't to bad, and Event Horizon was have to say prety good) you will all go in to the cinema thinking ' Paul Anderson movie' as oppose to thinking ' Alien vs Predator movie' .  The reason that Alien provided that scare factor was because of human meets something unknown, NOW we have seen many versions of this and so we become less scared because we know what 2 expect.  *PLUS* now that we add the predator in to the mix the humans don't become the victim, the conflict is between these to creatures so the fear factor will disapear leaving just the hardcore, adrenilin action between these to freaks!  THIS is what we've been waiting for ....  THIS is what were going 2 see ....  THIS is ging to be the ultimate show down!!!!

J

J

O yeah, AICN site is CACK ....  ...RUBBISH....  The comments sound as if it came out their own backsides!!   (now thats a site that should pack up and leave)

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

J, Amen. aicn should get the f******** and leave. Aint it f**ked up news should be gone by now, Anyway agood advice to everyone, dont ever go there again.  They are liars, PA haters, AVP haters for the most so they are our wrost enemy. And Aliens and Predators HATES enemies right. So lets all ally in this and for AVP sake, lets raise a big honor finger to those fags.    Sorry, but it had to get out.

Lurker

Lurker

Hmmmm,   seems that the article has disappeared from the AIC1089060508

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed