Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game

Started by Manchu, Oct 10, 2013, 03:38:58 PM

Author
Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game (Read 397,780 times)

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Oct 29, 2013, 03:57:01 AM
Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Oct 28, 2013, 10:45:41 PM
Quote from: Prodos Games
That is about right ;]

To be more specific we WILL have at leas one model from following sources:

Alien from Alien - Infant Warrior

Um, that's what they're calling the "infant warrior".

That's ... that's not Alien, guys.

I had hoped that that was just miscommunication on their part (most of them are Polish, I think), but it's not looking good at all...

...Here's what they think a Cameralien is:

Xenomrph

I don't think they've said that's an 'Aliens' Alien.

[cancerblack]

It's heavily implied. If I get proven wrong though, I'll be extremely happy.

SiL

The called the AvP Alien the 'Alien' Alien, I'm not surprised if they think this is the "Aliens" design.

Blacklabel

:laugh:

f**king amateur hour.

Xenomrph

Quote from: SiL on Nov 09, 2013, 01:01:52 AM
The called the AvP Alien the 'Alien' Alien
I must have missed that.

SiL

[CANCERBLACK] quoted the post above. They said the "infant" warrior would be from Alien, but the "infant" warrior is clearly from AvP.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I straight up asked them about it on Facebook and Dakka, no response yet to my knowledge. I'm wondering whether it's a case of 20th Century Fox insisting on the AvP designs being used for the AvP license and Prodos not really knowing the subject matter as well as they should, and/or out an out bait-and-switch-ing.

Corporal Hicks

Can't say I'm a fan of the Predalien - but I understand they'll be lots of different variants so I'm sure we'll be seeing Cameraliens.

I've pledged £75 to start with but I'll probably up it towards payday.

And how awesome does this look???

Xenomrph

Quote from: SiL on Nov 09, 2013, 09:43:41 AM
[CANCERBLACK] quoted the post above. They said the "infant" warrior would be from Alien, but the "infant" warrior is clearly from AvP.
Yikes, wow.

I'm still backing the hell out of this because even the minis we're getting look pretty sweet, but I do hope they kinda sort out some of this (apparent) mis-information.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 09, 2013, 06:32:27 PM
Can't say I'm a fan of the Predalien - but I understand they'll be lots of different variants so I'm sure we'll be seeing Cameraliens.

I've pledged £75 to start with but I'll probably up it towards payday.

And how awesome does this look???

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/001/281/654/3129bfa8d84af3871c4ded5c537164d4_large.jpg?1383621298

TBH that's what I'm the most excited about right now.

hardcorps54

i just wish they would extend it past the 28th of november , dont think the bank of mum would lend me money for this til payday haha

Mr. Domino

I was looking at the terrain set, and it's certainly nice, but it's also just too darn expensive for what it is. It's not particularly large, and its almost $250.

For my first bit of terrain in this game, I'll be building a "not-stromo" from this set:
http://www.worldworksgames.com/store/index.php?view=product&product=84

Nightlord

Painted Predalien.

SiL

Better paintjob than it had in the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed