AvPR Article in Empire Magazine

Started by Darkness, Oct 27, 2007, 10:29:06 PM

Author
AvPR Article in Empire Magazine (Read 9,851 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I don't how Empire doesn't see that Wolf is stabbing the 'Predalien' through the head. They say that they're not sure if it'll be in the movie or not.

Xenomorphine

That depends on when the article was written and how long the embargo was enforced for.  It could have been several months or so. :)

Lionhart

Lionhart

Can anybody answer if we are going to se a final trailer with Brians new score,  before the film hits the cinema?

Sulaco

Sulaco

Top 5 ideas for avp-r Super hot chicks with guns! Nonstop jokes from the pizza delivery kid! Flying aliens! A short fat bulky predator {something new} Definatly a pg 13 rating again!

SuicideDoors

Empire have been complete f**ks about this film up until now, with their staff ridiculing people on their forums who are verging on optimistic about it.  They can shove there poorly researched article up there ass.

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

mabe the aliens on the pred mothership created a big colony and killed off most of the predators and took a long time to fight them off and survive and eventually escaped to earth in an escape pod but was highjaked by the predalien.   ???     ;D  

Starkiller

Starkiller

So the movie is set in 2004 straight after AVP. I was hoping the movie would be set in 07, But i suppose a pred-alien on the predator ship for 3 years would be silly. Have to wait and see!

Starkiller

Starkiller

Colin, can you describe your movie in three words? Thanks!

Starkiller

Starkiller

Im really optimistic about this movie as i am a huge predator and alien fan...but if this film is rubbish i will never forgive fox and will wash my hands with the whole alien and predator thing. Please strause i hope you bros have a made decent movie?

King-Koopa

King-Koopa

*SPOILERS* d predalien inpregnated d other preds n make d ship into a hive n it crashed..d preds had aliens on board for sum reason and finally jim carey has been added to d cast to play d part as bruce!! i think AvPvB will make a gud movie

modprecar

modprecar

The movie takes place straight after the first & were the predalien grows rapidily & rips threw the rest of the preds untill the ship dispatches it's section & crash hits earth 1000miles per hour & wala WOLF the lone ranger is to rescue with his cleaner gear. but guys one thing we have forgotton about is what are these new aliens got a look like i mean the ones that have been breed by the PREDALIEN what do think?

i dont think the xenomorphs should look different there better normal, and plus they came from humans anyway, even if chet put em in the hospital patients first

and king koopa thats a really dumb idea, but we understand you have an astronomically low intelligence quotient   :)     :)  

zen

zen

Heres my take on it:The predalien gets loose in the ship,the ships scanners read pred and alien DNA so it asumes its a pred with a trophy(or something like that),the predalien gets big and starts killing preds.Knowing they cant take it down(or maybe they wanted to keap it alive)they leave the ship.Except the guidence system gets damaged and it heads for last known landing(subsequently crash-landing on earth),the star-drives fail two-thirds-way through flight so it then take three years to come to earth.The preds track star-drive radiation until the point where the other ships drives failed,they then hunt for the ship and find out that it has crash on earth.they then dispatch Wolf to clean it up before it infects the planet.

Mr. Teal

Mr. Teal

zen dude! you make me laugh!!!! no way, that sounds like a game. AVP2 take place straight after AVP.  looks like we all goin back to crappy 2004    :P  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed