Recent posts

The ancient astronaut hypothesis might be nothing but horse shit, but I love hearing Rod Serling's voice🤩

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by ASH1977 - Today at 08:36:45 PM
It be nice to get one...a red band trailer perhaps...but that's wishful thinking.
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by GrimmVision - Today at 08:35:22 PM
Well, I'm very excited to hear what you have to share on it! 🫡
Last post by Mike’s Monsters - Today at 08:27:09 PM
I truly think it was a bullet to the head for the franchise. But I am not one to shit on the whole thing either, it probably was going to have some awesome set pieces. But the overall package would have been the issue.
Last post by GrimmVision - Today at 08:23:40 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Today at 05:24:47 PMGlad you all are stoked for it! Been working on it for a few weeks now. It is NOT the entire plot of the film, I can't share that just yet. But I do share some new and juicy information that I think will help form more solid opinions on the project. I think some folks won't even think it's real with how farfetched it is, and that I'll be bullshitting.

Would it give Resurrection a run for its money had it been completed?
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by cockroach - Today at 08:15:13 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Today at 07:05:46 PM2oth Century Studios - Franchise Management Coordinator:

https://twitter.com/KendrickPejoro/status/1783571000384450868
IM TAKING THIS AS WE'RE DEF GETTING A NEW TRAILER TOMORROW!!!! ;D
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by TheDerelict - Today at 07:54:51 PM
Starboard side, I'm gonna torch the f**ker.
General Discussion / Re: The Warhammer 40k Thread
Last post by Acid for Blood - Today at 07:49:21 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Today at 04:14:09 PMChaos star, although they didn't invent it.

I actually toyed with the idea of getting that too at one point but was worried having both would be a bit disloyal to the Imperium.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus connections ...
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 07:19:18 PM
Quote from: GrimmVision on Today at 07:16:20 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 06:06:47 PMEnds is the best of the new ones, and the third best Halloween in general after the original and Season of the Witch.

Sorry, I don't make the rules.
Wow, are we the same person cause I couldn't agree more with this take!

You know you're in for a banger when a Halloween sequel opens up with the italicized blue text.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed