Survios Bringing New Aliens Game To PC, Consoles & VR!

Started by Darkness, Jul 14, 2022, 03:24:05 PM

Author
Survios Bringing New Aliens Game To PC, Consoles & VR! (Read 18,699 times)

Crazy Rich

I want to get into VR one day but that said I really have the feeling this game will be a pass.

BlueMarsalis79

Virtual Reality's a gimmick, not interested.

Mr. Clemens

Love me some VR. Hopefully they'll do a PS4 version as well.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

While I do hope it's playable outside of VR, it's a format I think really suits Alien. Alien Isolation in VR is just a whole other experience and since I've played that, I've been wanting something built for Alien considering VR from the get-go. Honestly, I barely even use my VR headsets - Beatsaber and Isolation - so to have something designed for them is something I'm excited for. Just hope it's playable on non-VR too.

Predatorium

Excitement level Omega. I don't have vr though, is it confirmed that it will be playable without?

BlueMarsalis79

Set between Alien and Aliens "A battle hardened veteran has a vendetta against the Xenomorphs."

Zula Hendricks I bet.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 15, 2022, 07:28:27 AMWhile I do hope it's playable outside of VR

This is what it comes down to really. And if it is, how well does it translate.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 15, 2022, 09:58:27 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 15, 2022, 07:28:27 AMWhile I do hope it's playable outside of VR

This is what it comes down to really. And if it is, how well does it translate.

Hopefully this is something that'll be addressed at SDCC.

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 15, 2022, 09:34:45 AMSet between Alien and Aliens "A battle hardened veteran has a vendetta against the Xenomorphs."

Zula Hendricks I bet.

I actually really like Zula so it'll be cool to see her in a video game.

Xiggz456

Oh shit another game! I've been meaning to get an Occulus and this is the push that'll actually make me buy one! Looking forward to it!

Richman678

Well i hope it's a bonafide real game and not some VR gimmick cash grab to release when the show releases.

razeak

Definitely interested in a quality VR title. I love the format.  There are plenty of great titles, but also a load of shovelware like all formats. Keeping my fingers crossed.

St_Eddie

The developer doesn't inspire a great deal of confidence within me. Look up "The Walking Dead: Onslaught - 15 Minutes Of PC VR Gameplay" on YouTube and go to the 2:15 mark. Their games are as janky as all heck.

Seegson Worker

Seegson Worker

While the announcement of 2 new Alien games back to back is great I'd have much preferred an new Aliens vs. Predator game instead. Been too long.

judge death

By this rate of new games, its rather likely. Disney seem to license it out rather freely now.

Axe

The Walking Dead: Onslaught was the biggest pile of shit I've bought & played, more than twice worst than A:CM. No hopes for this one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed