My Alien doodles.

Started by Shugsi, Nov 11, 2020, 06:32:57 PM

Author
My Alien doodles. (Read 1,701 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

#15
Those are amazing! Have you done any book covers before? I saw Harper-Collins on there.

Shugsi

Shugsi

#16
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 12, 2020, 10:15:48 AM
Those are amazing! Have you done any book covers before? I saw Harper-Collins on there.
Thank you. No covers no. I mostly work for e-learning stuff now. So illustrate courses.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

#17
Hot damn. Great stuff S1L. Doodles my a** you professional artist you!  :D 

Some of your work reminds me of some of the cool stuff I see in Apex Legends. Do you use models at all?

Shugsi

Shugsi

#18
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 12, 2020, 01:25:03 PM
Hot damn. Great stuff S1L. Doodles my a** you professional artist you!  :D 

Some of your work reminds me of some of the cool stuff I see in Apex Legends. Do you use models at all?
lol thank you. I do it for a living thankfully. Most of this stuff is personal fun stuff though. Yes I collect ref stuff for some of it. Poses etc.

Phobos

Phobos

#19
Did you go to art school, or does it come naturally?

Shugsi

Shugsi

#20
Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Nov 12, 2020, 01:55:50 PM
Did you go to art school, or does it come naturally?
Both. That's the thing. You have to be able to draw to get accepted. They then helped to develop for the working world. So like mock jobs. briefs etc.

Shugsi

Shugsi

#21
Coms.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

#22
Top tier!  Your work is amazing  :o

Shugsi

Shugsi

#23
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 14, 2020, 06:04:36 PM
Top tier! Your work is amazing  :o
Thank you Immortan Jonesy :)

Phobos

Phobos

#24
Quote from: S1L on Nov 14, 2020, 05:24:06 PM
Coms.

Nice attention to detail. Is that someone in particular depicted on the monitor?

Shugsi

Shugsi

#25
Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Nov 15, 2020, 03:47:53 AM
Quote from: S1L on Nov 14, 2020, 05:24:06 PM
Coms.

Nice attention to detail. Is that someone in particular depicted on the monitor?
Thanks. I even put a pack of Alien 1979 Balaji Imperial smokes cigarettes in there (in 79 who would have thought of a smoking ban lol) As for the character no but sort of a Dallas inspired one though :). Had the idea of the retro side of things. Like you would have a sort of vid cam then but done with vector lines.

Shugsi

Shugsi

#26
Older one from 2017 I think.

Kradan

Kradan

#27
Nice  :)

Shugsi

Shugsi

#28

Phobos

Phobos

#29
Quote from: Shugsi on Dec 03, 2020, 10:18:41 AM
Older one from 2017 I think.

That's cool looking.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed